5 Star Hotels in Ooty
1 hotels in Ooty ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels rates
Fetching the best deals for you..
Finding lowest prices
Club Mahindra Membership
Invest in a lifetime of wonderful holiday memories
- Enjoy a new holiday every year for 25 years
- 50+ Club Mahindra resorts in India & abroad
- Join the Club of more than 2.2 lakh happy families
Book a hotel in Ooty early this season.
- Hidden in the hills of Tamil Nadu, Ooty is an eminent tourist destination. It is perched amidst the Nilgiri Hills at an altitude of 2240 metres above sea level. Look for good 5 star hotels in Ooty via HolidayIQ and experience the place’s captivating beauty.
- Whether you are planning a leisure trip with your friends or a vacation with your family, you can look for affordable 5 star hotels in Ooty on HolidayIQ.
- Doddabetta Peak is one of the most popular sightseeing place in Ooty. It is the highest point in Ooty and lies at an altitude of 2623 m. You can have a view of the beautiful landscape and the surrounding hills from this point.
- Another noteworthy place is the Rose Garden. This garden boasts of around 3600 varieties of roses, giving you an incredible memory of many roses.
- To grab the best 5 star hotel deals in Ooty, it is better to book in advance to avoid the last-minute hassle when many tourists are trying, too.
- There are many good Ooty 5 star luxury hotels that lie in the vicinity of major tourist attractions.
- Two of the best 5 star hotels in Ooty are Highland Hotel and Kalhatty Mountain Resort that offer the best of accommodation and amenities.
- Refer to HolidayIQ for information on the best time to visit Ooty, the popular sightseeing places and the list of five star hotels in Ooty.
There are 1 Five star Hotels in Ooty and most popular 5 star hotels are Highland Hotel Ooty.
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.
Ooty video reviews
Ooty Hotels By Star Rating & Budget
Know 4 Best Places to visit in Ooty
Get FREE travel guide to plan a better trip
Thank You for logging in. You will receive your travel guide soon
Best Ooty 5 Star Hotels Reviews
- Old world charm and magnificent location
- by Avroneil Guha for Highland Hotel Ooty
- Posted Jan 5, 2016
Situated on top of a hillock overlooking tea gardens, Hotel Highland offers a fabulous panoramic view. I visited Ooty with my family and it being my 3rd visit to the hill station, we chose a place a little away from the hustle and bustle of the center of the town. We stayed for 2 days and would definitely recommend this hotel for those who love quietness and would like to stay in the midst of nature I had booked the hotel through booking after going through the reviews. The hotel is located near Doddabetta peak, about 15 min drive from Ooty bus station. We took the overnight sleeper coach from Bangalore and reached Ooty around 7:15am. The hotel had arranged for a pick up from the bus stop (you have to tell them earlier) for Rs 300 The front desk was helpful and got me the room ready even though the normal check in is at 12 noon. The room was quite good with the usual amenities and whatever was promised in the website. The bathroom drain was not working and the housekeeping was prompt in fixing the same The hotel grounds are good and at different levels. They have a nice play area (with slides, swings, merry go round, trampoline). There is a nice play room with a cosy library, TT, carom, chess, foosball, video games etc. My daughter (11 yrs) had a gala time. The hotel also organizes events like story writing, karaoke, bon fire etc to engage the guests The breakfast is included in the room tariff and has a good spread Our room was in the 2nd floor. I would recommend 1st or 2nd floor as you get some views. But be mindful as the hotel does not have lifts The travel desk had organized Tours to Kunnor and Ooty lake as well as my drop to Mysore. On the way I had also visited the Mudumalai Reserve Forest. The forest has safaris with vans (minimum 20 heads needed and costs 135/head) or there are private jeeps (cost 1000) for 1 hr of safari. You can see deer, langurs, bisons, peacocks, crocodiles and if you are lucky then elephants, tigers as well.
- Awesome view & served delicious food
- by Ashu Tandon for Highland Hotel Ooty
- Posted Oct 30, 2015
I stayed in this hotel for 4 days. The hotel has a very huge lawn and huge rooms. The view from the room was amazing. But being a north Indian one can not eat food of south India. But this hotel serves very delicious food which was just awesome It was one of the overwhelming experience.
- Excellent service & best place for relaxation
- by Aryan Shrivastav for Highland Hotel Ooty
- Posted Sep 30, 2015
I am flattened by their service and how they treat their guest. The staff, room service and the restaurant management are all very good and helpful. The room service and the hotel staff are excellent. They were very considerate right from the time we checked-in till our check-out. They were never late for any orders placed from our room. Their garden is the best place for your relaxation. It will remove all your worries and will provide a bliss. Cheers to the hotel management. I loved the hotel, I would definitely come back to this hotel when I will visit back.
- Wonderful location and good view from hotel
- by Naitik Sa for Highland Hotel Ooty
- Posted Jun 1, 2015
I had been to this hotel with my friends in the month of April 2015 and stayed in this hotel for 4 days. The hotel looked really beautiful with it's view and also the interior of the hotel was superb. The rooms were very clean and maintained with decorative night lamps in such a beautiful environment. The rooms were big and spacious, the attached washrooms were also clean and there was a TV in the room along with the WiFi connectivity. There was no need of AC or fan as the temperature there is too cool and awesome. The staff of the hotel were too co-operative and also friendly so we didn't face any problem in getting any services and they even helped us to guide the beautiful places to visit The hotel served very hot food and the food was yummy, it was all with a affordable price. There was a small stall of panipuri just nearer to hotel. The area where the hotel was also very peaceful. So whoever visits this place can have the experience of this hotel as it comes with an affordable amount.
- Decent hotel to stay and has awesome valley view
- by Brahma Mahesh for Highland Hotel Ooty
- Posted Dec 7, 2014
Ooty is known for its scenic beauty and if you are looking to enjoy the same thoroughly, Highland is the place. Located on the hill side of Doddabetta, the resort offers a fantastic valley view from the top. While the hotel is not a noted star property, it is decent one with good rooms, food and outdoor activities Since we were a group visiting the place, the check-in is done at a group level. They have a restaurant in the ground level which offers well spread breakfast. The rooms are cosy with basic facilities like LCD TV, showers, tea kettle etc ., A set of rooms on valley side offer good view. The buffet lunch at the restaurant is good. The hotel has a small ground on its left which can be used for outdoor activities like campfire which can be arranged by the hotel. This place offers awesome view of valley which can add to your party.