Guest Houses in Pachmarhi

Pachmarhi Guest Houses

15 Pachmarhi Guest Houses List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 4.91/7, based on 151 Ratings & 75 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 400 - 24000

Enter dates to see lowest rates

Clear Dates
No Photo
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 15 Guest Houses in Pachmarhi
  • 27 Ratings
  • 14 Reviews
VIP Road, Pachmarhi
"Hotel was located at on hill. This cottage was very beautiful and proper maintained. Room was..." More › Jugal, 1 month ago
No Photo
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 15 Guest Houses in Pachmarhi
  • 36 Ratings
  • 16 Reviews
Near army Club, Old Hotel civil area
"It was a vacation trip of my sweet family to live alone in a peace and natural atmosphere in..." More › Sheetal.chawhan, Bangalore, 2 weeks ago
Nandan Van hotel, Pachmarhi
3 Photos
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 15 Guest Houses in Pachmarhi
  • 25 Ratings
  • 12 Reviews
Opposite BSNL and Post Office, Pachmarhi
Preferred by: Family, Couple | Jabalpur, Nagpur travellers
"Very nice, service is perfect, superior facilities. And a memorable trip in future I will wish to..." More › Rishabhjain, Ujhani, 1 week ago
No Photo
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 15 Guest Houses in Pachmarhi
  • 20 Ratings
  • 13 Reviews
Dhoopgarh Road, Pachmarhi
"The location of the hotel was very convenient. The staff of the hotel was very professional and..." More › Nishant, Indore, 3 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 15 Guest Houses in Pachmarhi
  • 11 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
"Its been a such nice experience. Such a nice hotel rooms and services. About location that was so..." More › Jignesh, Mahabaleswar, 2 weeks ago
Forsyth's - Satpura, Pachmarhi
7 Photos
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 15 Guest Houses in Pachmarhi
  • 5 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
14/1, Village Bijakhori, Sohagpur, Satpura
"Very nice look. The hotel and very good location in Pachmadi. Best service in hotel. Very good..." More › Rajesh soni, Bokaro, Aug 4, 2014
No Photo
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 15 Guest Houses in Pachmarhi
  • 5 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"A very good destination to stay during vacations. Hotel Pachmarhi is surely a nice place to stay...." More › Jayesh, Bhopal, 2 months ago
No Photo
  • 3 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
"I stayed for two days in this hotel. I traveled there with my family for relaxation Appearance of..." More › Raj, Hyderabad, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 15 Guest Houses in Pachmarhi
  • 6 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Behind Bus Stand, Near Jama Masjid, Arvind Marg, Pachmarhi,
"Hotel is okay but room rent was too. I reached hotel easily because location was convenient...." More › Sunil gadgil, Jabalpur, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 15 Guest Houses in Pachmarhi
  • 3 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"The hotel was conveniently located. People loving trekking should visit here. The rooms are very..." More › Dipak, 4 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 15 Guest Houses in Pachmarhi
  • 3 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"They provided best services. Food and accommodation facility was very good. The major spots were..." More › Rahul, Bangalore, 3 months ago
No Photo
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 15 Guest Houses in Pachmarhi
  • 5 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"The looks of the hotel was good, the service provided by the management was best. The food they..." More › Maheash jambkar, Apr 24, 2013
No Photo
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 15 Guest Houses in Pachmarhi
  • 1 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"It was an average hotel. Location of the hotel was fine. I booked my room on the spot. I traveled..." More › Diwakar, Nagpur, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 15 Guest Houses in Pachmarhi
No Photo
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 15 Guest Houses in Pachmarhi

Guest Houses in Pachmarhi with Tariff Rates

Pachmarhi Guide