Honeymoon Hotels in Poovar
1 hotels in Poovar ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest honeymoon hotels rates
Fetching the best deals for you..
Club Mahindra Membership
Invest in a lifetime of wonderful holiday memories
- Enjoy a new holiday every year for 25 years
- 50+ Club Mahindra resorts in India & abroad
- Join the Club of more than 2.2 lakh happy families
The first place that comes to the mind when you think of romantic honeymoon destination in India is the city of Poovar. We at HolidayIQ try to make it memorable for you with the best honeymoon hotels in Poovar. Choose from one of our best hotels in Poovar for honeymoon couples and become a part of our large base of happy customers.
We also offer Special honeymoon packages in Poovar hotels. Come experience the best in amenities and comfort with our hotels for honeymoon in Poovar.
We offer a wide range of hotels to choose from for all budget types:
Cheap hotels in Poovar for honeymoon
- 5 star hotels in Poovar for honeymoon
- 4 star hotels in Poovar for honeymoon
- 3 star hotels in Poovar for honeymoon
- Honeymoon packages in Poovar hotels
- Honeymoon Suites in Poovar
- Poovar honeymoon hotels
Want to experience a very quite and relaxing honeymoon with your loved one? Then choose from our best resorts in Poovar for honeymoon. Have a pleasant time with your better half amidst lots of open space in our honeymoon resorts in Poovar.
We also offer special honeymoon packages in Poovar resorts throughout the year. Book honeymoon resorts in Poovar right now and holiday better with HolidayIQ.
Poovar video reviewsView More Video Reviews
Know 4 Best Places to visit in Poovar
Get FREE travel guide to plan a better trip
Thank You for logging in. You will receive your travel guide soon
Best Poovar Honeymoon Hotels Reviews
- Amazing location with good staff and food
- by Kiran Bavimani for Estuary Island
- Posted Aug 18, 2015
- Beautiful hotel with a nice view
- by Piyush jain for Estuary Island
- Posted Sep 9, 2015
- Great stay with a great view
- by Asheesh Prakash for Estuary Island
- Posted Oct 13, 2015
- One needs to use boat...
- by Prithviraj U.k. for Estuary Island
- Posted Feb 17, 2006
Best Experience: Great Hospitality.
Good Food (I\'ve tried only Veg)
Worst Experience: I dint like ayurvedic massages. Mainly because it was oil based. I am not comparing it with anything I had earlier as this was the first of this kind.
- This is the best property in Poovar
- by Amit Khandelia for Estuary Island
- Posted Jan 20, 2016