Escape To A Retreat In The Intellectual Hub Of Pune
Plan your stay in a Pune hotel with HolidayIQ and take a trip to the Oxford of the East!
Planning a luxury getaway? HolidayIQ has you covered with a premium selection of 5 star hotels in Pune
Embark on the adventure of a lifetime, filled with ancient architecture, exhilarating outdoor activities, and a large variety of dining options when you stay at a hotel in Pune
Staying at 4 star hotels in Pune doesn’t have to break the bank so HolidayIQ helps you find highly acclaimed hotels in Pune at reasonable prices
Book hotels in Pune just in time for the area’s most popular events, like Ganesh Mahotsav
Find Pune hotels near the city’s best shopping spots for all of your souvenir purchasing needs
HolidayIQ makes it easy to find wonderful budget hotels in Pune with an easy-to-use search system with detailed pictures and reviews
Compare hotel prices in Pune with HolidayIQ in order to find the perfect rate for your next trip
HolidayIQ’s selection of 3 star hotels in Pune includes some of the most popular places in the city, including the gorgeous Ritz Hotel and the Shantai Hotel
The best hotels in Pune are able to place you within minutes of the most popular attractions, shopping spots and eateries
Find cheap hotels in Pune that will match your budget perfectly allowing you to travel and shop a little more with the saved money
Confirm an online hotel booking in Pune with HolidayIQ to get your vacation started out right
There are 773 hotels in Pune reviewed by actual travellers. The top rated Pune hotels are Residence Twenty, Pushpanjali Lodging, OYO Rooms Katraj. The lowest available tariff for Pune hotels stands at Rs.200 and highest hotels rate is approximately Rs.18500. The cheapest Pune hotel deals are available at Rs.225. You can search for Pune Hotel
(490) Pune Apartment/Serviced apartment (133) Pune B&B/Guest house/Hostel/Lodge (88) Pune Resorts (49) Pune Farm/Farm house (4) Pune Spa (health resort) (3) Pune Tent/Camp/Caravan (2) Pune Heritage (1) Pune Self-catering/Villa/Cottage (1) Pune Home Stay (1).
There are different types of hotels in Pune available for families, lovers, kids, friends and specially for newly married couples who are looking for perfect honeymoon destination.
Star Hotels in Pune
There are 15 Five Star Hotels in Pune and most popular 5 star hotels in Pune are Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond, Le Meridien Pune, Gordon House, Heritage Hotel, The O Hotel, Sayaji Hotels, Fort Jadhavgadh, The Westin, Radisson Blu Hotel, JW Marriott Hotel There are 115 Three Star Hotels in Pune and most popular 3 star hotels in Pune are Greenacre Farms, The Oakwood Hotel, Sunderban Hotel, Woodland Hotel, Royalty Hotel, Ketan Hotel, Kapila Hotel, Parichay Hotel, Parkview Hotel, Pearl Hotel.
Hotels in Pune by Price
There are 566 Budget hotels in Pune which are priced below Rs. 2500. Tariff for hotels in Pune starts from 200. Cheap hotels in Pune may provide basic amenities like a private bedroom, colour TV, Telephone, AC, 24-hour front desk and housekeeping staff on call. These hotels are affordable and value for money.
There are 63 Luxury hotels in Pune which are priced above Rs. 5000. Tariff for Pune hotels starts from 5000 and goes to 18500, which is charged by Pune luxury hotels. Luxury hotels in Pune include premium amenities like bathtubs, jacuzzi, sauna, massage services, swimming pool, fitness centre or gym, bar/lounge, restaurant, Wi-Fi, dry cleaning services, valet parking, banquet hall and conference rooms for business meetings.
I was recently on a two days visit to Pune and decided to stay at this hotel. I booked the room through the OYO Rooms website. Reached the hotel at around 1130 AM on Thursday, 12th May 2016 and was immediately greeted well by the staff at the front desk. Both the lady and the gentleman was really courteous and completed the check in formalities in no time. Therein a bellboy came and escorted me to the room. Here, I would like to mention that the hotel is situated at a very short distance from the Pune railway station and at the heart of the city but still the location is very peaceful and the surroundings are spotlessly clean and green. The room itself was of decent size with a nice cozy double bed at the center and surrounded by two chairs and a side table. It also furnished a study table, a wall mounted large mirror, a wooden cabinet for storing clothes and the luggage. Besides that, there was a wall mounted TV with a good collection of channels and a large window at the side. Also available in the room was an old ceiling fan (which though make a little noise at low speed) and a wall mounted air conditioning unit. The attached bathroom was decent enough with a shower which runs both hot and cold water a large wall mirror and a fancy little washbasin and a western style loo. The toiletries were provided by OYO Rooms in a small kit, which contained a shower gel, a shampoo and a body lotion along with a small bar soap (I would rather say, OYO can improve the quality of the products). Also provided by the hotel was a large and spotlessly clean white towel (replaced with another clean one on the second day). There was a food menu at the room besides the house phone. The menu had a decent list of food items for all meals but the flip side is that the food ordered is not prepared in-house, rather it is sourced from outside. This takes at least 30 mins to get served and the quality of food is not that great (This feedback I have already provided to the management in the guest register). Besides the room amenities, I would certainly want to highlight the quality of service offered. This hotel has got an excellent team of staff members who are ever willing to attend to the guest's needs. I would specifically want to highlight here the warmth spread by the ever helpful ladies at the front desk and also the service quality of Mr Subhash (another staff member) who went the extra yard to make guest feel at home. In all, if you are planning to visit Pune and want to stay somewhere in the heart of the city within a decent budget, this hotel should be in your evaluation list.
I will share this review based on my personal experience. Well I already have seen lot of good reviews about the Hotel but I would write it based on the day and time I was there and the incidents I noticed. You may surely feel it is judgemental but i would say that it was hotel's bad luck that I noticed their loopholes of the so called 5 star property.
Location is on Balewadi highway. Grand Look from far. Front desk too was quite professional however little mismanaged. When tried check-in they asked me from where did I booked the rooms and was it this property or some other orchid property. Then other executive found out my booking details and proceeded further. They have in-house Ayurveda massage service on which they were offering 80% discount. Bed was comfortable. Wash-room was good and clean. It had bath tub but too small to even have a relaxing time in it. All the lights in the room can be controlled by a smart remote control sort of instrument which was a great fun as well as facility. Rooms provide dental kits, comb, shampoo, soaps, conditioners and moisturisers.
1. They ask for your credit card/ debit card number (In case you run away after using their services). Who gives their card details these days? What if Hotel staff runs away with my card details. But it is one way trust which you have to show if you want to stay in hotel.
2. Post check-in the front desk will point the finger towards lift and will ask to go on your own. (No porter or helper was assigned). Its when someone saw me struggling with my bags, a helper came running towards me.
3. Electricity disruption. In my stay for 2 nights, hotel faced power disruption issues for about 30-40 times. (It may be more as I lost count after many of them). Hotel do have generator backup but it takes 30 seconds to activate it, which means one has to literally sit in dark at night for 30 seconds. Note- for all 40+ times electricity went off, TV & Digital Set Top Box use to get reset and I had to all over again search channels which i was viewing.
4. Good service but extremely slow. You may get the feeling that you yourself would have done it, it would have be 2 times faster. Call of house keeping and house keeping will come after 15 minutes to reply you that he or she was busy with other rooms.
5. Dhanvantri- A group of about 300 people were staying the the hotel for their conference which was again arranged within the hotel. These 300+ people had just raided the hotel and every corner of it. They were in lobby, in lifts, in gardens and everywhere. This was the most disturbing part of my stay. They all were noisy people. They were in groups and use to block the passages to lift as they would feel its their right to be first in the queue. These people had literally raided every service offered by hotel.
Advice to travellers- If you plan to roam the city, do have a cab booked as it is extremely difficult to find a auto even though it is on the highway. Check with hotel if there is any group booking like I mentioned about Dhanvantri. If so, I would suggest you to change your plans as they would really make you have a 2 star experience. Hotel doesn't have adequate facilities to manage them all. Just 2 working lifts which had to be used by 300 guests at a time can be a challenge. I was made to use service lift just to go on 2nd floor as they do not even have fire exit staircases working (This is what I was informed by lady at reception)
I am not coming back here as I would definitely find a better hotel at same cost somewhere else. Sorry Orchid but you definitely didn't give me 5 star experience. Even if I neglect Dhanvantri issue, you guys still have power disruption issues and unless that is not solved, I wont not even recommend this place to any one.
1. First and foremost HOTEL IS NOT SITUATED ON A CONVENIENT LOCATION" You have to enter to a lane from the main road and another lane thereafter to get to the hotel. Just to know how popular the hotel is in the locality, I asked few people of the locality about the location of the hotel. Ironically half of the people did not know where the hotel was. It's not at all a good location for a so called 4 star hotel. 2. There are few basic faults in the room itself which is sufficient to spoil your mood. For example â€¢ The room is provided with a study table but there is no electrical out let near it. That means if you want to do something in your laptop while charging then you have to sit somewhere else. Similarly if you are working on the table then your Mobile if on the charging mode has to place near a power outlet and you have to go there each and every time to answer your call. It's really irritating. â€¢ The tap of the washroom basin was loose. The towel hanger inside the bathroom was also loose. Bad house keeping .. â€¢ THERE IS NO CONCEPT OF COMPLEMENTARY MINERAL WATER IN THE HOTEL. EITHER YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE WATER OR YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE WATER GIVEN BY THE HOTEL. At least 1 bottle of complementary mineral water is expected from any 4 star hotel 3. The So called is too small and cannot accommodate perhaps more than 15 people. There are not many options in the breakfast. Limited menu. Food quality was average. Utensils and the plates and bowls were old, dirty and stained .. Awful looking. The waiter was not well mannered. They very well wish you but lack and manners. For example one day I was having my morning breakfast and the glass for water was empty on my table. But the waiter was standing beside me and watching the song shown on the TV and even he was singing that song. I waited for few minutes and then I have to ask him to please give me some water. What kind of service is this? 4. Then comes WiFi .. I got WiFi only for half of the period during my two nights and three day stay. From second day afternoon onwards the WiFi was gone. Few people including the manager came to check the issue. After that I called the reception and the guy at the reception told me that the problem is in my floor and I may be shifted to another room if problem persists. After sometimes I got a call from the manager that there is some problem the WiFi due to ongoing cable work by the bsnl ( Telecome) people. I guess that was wrong information given to me to hide the problem in the hotel itself. Anyone can guess if there is any problem in the cable then why bsnl people did not start the work in the afternoon hours. Why the hell tried to rectify the cable fault by digging the cables during night hours and that too when it was s raining outside. I tried to get the correct information about the status of cable fault repair through one of my friends at Pune. Surprisingly, apparently there was no cable rectification work going on the locality in the evening and night hours. The manager how ever offered me to use his LAN connection (Please note he did not mention about dongle or any other WiFi) if anything urgent. I am and still not able to figure it out how that LAN connection was still active in the manager's room if there is a basic cable fault in the bsnl network. It's not acceptable. At least accept the fault in your hotel rather than cooking up such stories. If you can check few of the previous reviewers also faced similar problem and they were also told about the same bsnl cable repair story by the manager (Please refer to the previous reviews). OVERALL IT AT ALL A GOOD STAY. THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT SHOULD THINK OVER THE PROBLEMS AND TRY TO RECTIFY THOSE INSTEAD OF COVERING IT UP. CLEANLINESS AND HOUSE KEEPING NEEDS A MAJOR OVER HAUL
Railway Platform is Better than this Accommodation
If you're going with family and friends then it's not an option to stay, but if you are couple then never go there. First of all, I'll start with the person on reception counter. There was a couple beside me and this man dint took his eyes off from checking out that female.
I booked for an AC Room costing 1700 & submitted my id proof. He said I'll take photocopy of this and send it in your room, Apparently which din't happen until Checkout.
Torn Towel and tiniest Medimix Soap was given. I felt so pity at that AC because there were no filter on that. But cooling was good. I was very hungry after my travel so thought of ordering food but no food or restaurant service available in the hotel as mentioned online, if you want to buy something, across the road you'll find one Veg hotel and Once veg/non-veg hotel (that's another pathetic experience).
All of a sudden, in the midnight I started sweating like hell, AC stopped working and that's when I realised there is no Fan in this room. I went downstairs and made a complaint to the man sleeping on the couch. He said, I am helpless in this situation and AC will be repaired in the morning. I said, I've paid for the AC and I am not able to sleep, he right away said, we'll charge you non AC room rates and slept. I was annoyed but helpless and Managed to sleep the way it was.
Next day while check-out, I told the very same Rude Man on the reception that this was the situation. He said I'll charge you non AC room rates which is around 1500 according to him. I guess he thought that is a huge relief for me. I din't wanted to waste my energy and time, so dint argue and left from there. Total waste of money.
Note: The only Good thing about this place is that liquor shop is just across the road.
Last month visited Pune for a business trip and stayed in Hotel Hyatt for one week. Hyatt is prominent for themes of light and water with lavish design of interior that impresses guest on their first visit. It is located very close to Pune International Airport at distance of 3Km and 5. 5 Km from Railway Station and easily approachable by hotel's taxi and also enriched with the presence of business hub, IT hubs and also with shopping malls. This supreme extravagant five star hotel is perfect for business trips with world class meeting room, conference hall, dining and all day open restaurant. Restaurant Eighty Eight
Offers delicious International cuisine and outdoor dining and restaurant Baan Tao offers Chinese and Thai food. Rooms are well floored and furnished with full amenities, well managed bathroom, work space, 24 hours room service, High-speed Internet access. Situated in the heart of the city, it is always the first choice for business meetings and conferences it deliver the opportunity of multi-gym, spa and swimming pool which also attracts visitor in their leisure time.