Resorts in Pune

Pune Resorts

43 Pune Resorts List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 5.47/7, based on 353 Ratings & 173 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 900 - 6500

Enter dates to see lowest rates

Clear Dates
Malhar Machi Resort, Pune
4 Photos
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 33 Ratings
  • 15 Reviews
At Post Valne, Mulshi, Pune
"We visited this resort as a weekend getaway near to Mumbai to spend time with each other away..." More › Kanchi, Mumbai, 4 weeks ago
Malhar Machi, Pune
1 Photos
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 17 Ratings
  • 10 Reviews
"It was above my expectations this place is just marvellous. I visited this place with my family...." More › Trupti, Thane, 1 month ago
Centurion Spring Hills Holiday Resort, Pune
4 Photos
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 10 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
Near Indai Lawns, Lavasa Link Road, Mukaiwadi, Pirangut post, Mulshi Taluka, Pune
"This hotel is suitable for both business class and family stay. Services were excellent. A good..." More › Rakesh, Jan 10, 2014
Manntra Hill Resort, Pune
8 Photos
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 20 Ratings
  • 13 Reviews
Village Karandi, Near Bhatghar Dam, Taluka Bhor,
"Excellent, the hotel is located at beautiful location, the food was awesome and maintained..." More › Vishathsha, Afzalpura, Today
Ambrosia Resort, Pune
1 Photos
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 33 Ratings
  • 21 Reviews
38/2, Bawdhan Khurd, Armament, Taluka Mulashi, Bawdhan, Pune
"My friends and I have visited this and we enjoyed very good. We enjoyed our vacation. Activities..." More › Shadhu, Madhubani, 3 weeks ago
Maval Srushti, Pune
10 Photos
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 28 Ratings
  • 12 Reviews
Near Pavna Dam, Pune
"Overall experience was good. Stay was comfortable. It was a visit with the family. It was..." More › Amit, Pune, Aug 16, 2014

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Loved by Families
Check out India Says Yes Award Winners
Sentosa Resorts & Water Park, Pune
4 Photos
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 17 Ratings
  • 9 Reviews
Mumbai-Pune Expressway, 1 Km Before Ravet, Pune
"The hotel's location was good. It was not shown in GPS. It was close to the highway. There was a..." More › Sanket, Mumbai, Sep 6, 2014
The Lake weekend, Pune
10 Photos
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 4 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Near Panshet Dam, Off Panshet-Tav Road, Near Lavasa City-Pune
"The Lake Weekend resort is located on a quite, lonely hilltop overlooking the back waters of the..." More › Sudhir, Pune, Dec 12, 2012
Paradise Country, Pune
5 Photos
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 4 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
At Post Kadve, Panshet, Taluka Velhe, Pune
"experience was great. great place for holiday. kerala cottages are awesome" More › Sagar, Pune, Mar 18, 2013
Ananda Valley Valley of Joy, Pune
3 Photos
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 12 Ratings
  • 7 Reviews
Village Kadus, Taluka Rajgurunagar,
"It was a great experience to stay in this hotel. It was peaceful stay with calmness all around...." More › Rahul, Agra, 3 months ago
Coronet The Hotel, Pune
2 Photos
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 18 Ratings
  • 6 Reviews
1205/4, Apte Road, Deccan Gymkhana Pune.
"Coronet is one of the most comfortable hotels in Pune. I had some of my guests visiting the city..." More › Anuj, Mumbai, 3 months ago
Shri Sai Farms & Holiday Resorts, Pune
4 Photos
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 5 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Gat No. 1500 , Village Uravade, Pirangut Mutha Road, Taluka Mulshi ,Pune
"It was an average hotel and Pune is an average city. It was all together a good experience in..." More › Jay kumar, Agartala, 3 months ago
Osho Meditation Resort, Pune
3 Photos
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 4 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
17 Koregaon Park, Pune
"the resort was in koregaon park the best place of pune where you will find people from all over..." More › Xaid, Noida, Jan 23, 2012
Chokhi Dhani, Pune
2 Photos
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 5 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Ganga Retreat Country Side, Pune - Nagar Highway, Wagholi, Pune
"It was a great experience; it's the same the one present in Indore. Nice facilities with great..." More › Kratesh, Delhi, Sep 27, 2014
No Photo
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 5 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"These service apartments are located near Airport. the place is good room was clean the staff was..." More › Subhash, Rajkot, Dec 9, 2013
Kumar Resort, Pune
3 Photos
Rank 32
Ranked 32 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 1 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Bombay-Pune Road, Lonavala, Pune
"I stayed there for 3 days and was a nice experience, staffs was very friendly and cooperative, we..." More › Rajeev, Oct 1, 2014
Splendour Country Club & Resort, Pune
3 Photos
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 4 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
Mandavi Budruk, Behind NDA Peacock Bay, Near Kadakwasla Dam,
"The location was good but everything was downhill from there on. Food was average. Toilets were..." More › Victor, Bangalore, Aug 31, 2014
No Photo
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 14 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
North Main Road, Koregaon Park, Pune
"We visited this hotel on last Dec.2013. Hotel is good. Main thing is that in the center of city...." More › Deepak, Sep 11, 2014
No Photo
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 3 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Opp Suman Hotel, Old Mumbai-Pune Road, Khapoli
"theb over all experience was good. enjoyed the stay. truely it was nice." More › Deepak, Rajkot, Nov 26, 2011
No Photo
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 13 Ratings
  • 7 Reviews
"I have been to Corinthians many times, I just love this place specially the Brewhouse and the..." More › Vijayaman, Agra, 1 month ago
No Photo
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 15 Ratings
  • 9 Reviews
Tal Mulshi, Near Dhokalwadi, Pune
"I was having my stay in Green Gate Resort, located in a heart of the city. Green Gate Resort is a..." More › Vivek, Ahmedabad, Sep 12, 2014
No Photo
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 8 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
"The hotel ambiance was excellent, reception for the customer was very nice, food was also very..." More › Yuvaraj, Bangalore, 3 months ago
No Photo
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 4 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
124/4, Sinhgad Road, Near Dandekar Pool, Dattavadi, Pune
"Poor service, rooms was not clean and not well-decorated. Foods and drinks was not so good. The..." More › Rocky, Kochi, 3 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 4 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Near Gorhe Khurd Village, Panshet Road,
"Rutugandh near from Sinhagad best place to stay with family and friends. It is full of amenities..." More › Shailesh, Mumbai, Sep 17, 2013
No Photo
Rank 31
Ranked 31 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 5 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"The hotel is OK as I went in monsoon last July the location is ideal and the surrounding view is..." More › Kishore ramnani, Udaipur, Jul 2, 2014
No Photo
Rank 30
Ranked 30 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 1 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
At Khariv, Taluka Velha,
"Perfect for a weekend holiday plans. Delicious Food, Clean Rooms and fast service. Plus its just..." More › Adithi, Pune, Oct 8, 2014
No Photo
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 18 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
Panshet, Pune
"It was my family tour and I booked an AC room for myself at this hotel. It was fully furnished...." More › Sumit, Kolkata, 3 months ago
No Photo
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 6 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
"Balaji Resort is one of the best hotel in the Pune city. This hotel is centrally located...." More › Dada, Nasik, Sep 12, 2014
No Photo
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 2 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Gat No. 274, Post Akole, Taluka Mulshi,
"Visited with family last year. Good place for relaxation near Pune especially in the rainy..." More › Anand, Pune, Jul 15, 2014
No Photo
Rank 34
Ranked 34 of 43 Resorts in Pune
  • 1 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Kelawade Village, KhedShivapur, Shivanand Enclave 1, Pune-Satara Highway(NH4),
"Centrally located hotel with nice ambience and room service also serves complimentary breakfast..." More › Amit, May 30, 2014

Resorts in Pune with Tariff Rates

Pune Guide