5 Star Hotels in Puri
0 hotels in Puri ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels ratesShow Now
Fetching the best deals for you..
No hotel rooms available for these dates.
Book a 5 Star Hotel in Puri this Season
- Puri is located on the east coast of India on the Bay of Bengal and is one of the ‘Char Dhammas’ (Holiest of the Holy) for Indian Hindus.
- The Oberoi Hotel is one of the best 5-star hotels in Puri. If you are looking for a stress-free leisure trip with a lot of spirituality included in, get on HolidayIQ to take your pick from a list of Puri’s 5 Star Hotels.
- The Konark Temple is among the most famous temples in India and has been termed a world heritage monument. This temple is dedicated to the Sun God. If you leave early, on your way to Konark along the coast, you will be able to see an enchanting view of the sunrise. You will be able to get paid transport on call from all the 5 Star Hotels in Puri.
- Check the HolidayIQ website to get a list of 5 Star hotels in Puri that offers the best holiday packages. You can also take a look at the facilities that are being offered by the five star hotels in Puri on this website.
- The Puri Beach is regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in India. You will be able to feel an unmatched calmness because of the sublime beauty of the beach.
- 5 Star hotel bookings in Puri can now be effortlessly done via the HolidayIQ website.
- Special packages for destination weddings are also available in a list of Puri’s 5 Star honeymoon hotels.
- Puri’s 5 Star Luxury Hotels offers packages that include a pilgrimage to the four dhammas and other temples.
- You will always find the best 5 star hotel deals in Puri on the HolidayIQ website.
- Before you book 5 star hotels in Puri, check the HolidayIQ website to know the best time to visit this coastal town.
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.