5 Star Hotels in Rishikesh
0 hotels in Rishikesh ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels ratesShow Now
Fetching the best deals for you..
No hotel rooms available for these dates.
Book a 5 Star Hotel in Rishikesh Early this Season
- Rishikesh is located in the North Eastern part of India on the foothills of the Himalayas.
- Regarded as one of the holiest pilgrimage towns in India, Rishikesh is home to the Swarg Ashram which is one of the oldest ashrams in India. This ashram covers the area between the Ram jhula and the Lakshman jhula. Those who seek solitude may come here and HolidayIQ can arrange your stay in best 5 star hotels in the city.
- The Neelakantha Mahadev Temple is an important shrine in Rishikesh. This is the said to be the exact spot where Lord Shiva drank the venom that the King of Snakes, Vasuki emitted while churning the ocean for a pot of Amrita (elixir of life). Find five star hotels in Rishikesh and enjoy these tourist spots.
- You can even select affordable 5 star hotels in Rishikesh that are located close to the major tourist attractions of the city.
- Check the HolidayIQ website to know the right time to plan a leisure trip to Rishikesh.
- Now you can effortlessly book 5 star hotels in Rishikesh with the help of HolidayIQ.
- HolidayIQ can even provide you with a list of 5 star hotels in Rishikesh. Some of the popular 5 Star hotels include the Naturoville Luxury Spa Resort,the Ellbee Ganga View Hotel, The Camp 5 Elements, the Himalayan Bear Camp and the Camp Panther.
- You will get the best 5 star hotel deals in Rishikesh on HolidayIQ. Arrange your accommodation in Rishikesh’s 5 star honeymoon hotels and 5 star luxury hotels to make a great set of memories.
- You can also do a 5 star hotel booking in Rishikesh via HolidayIQ at affordable rates.
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.