Andaman & Nicobar Guest Houses

Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar

48 Andaman & Nicobar Guest Houses List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 5.32/7, based on 641 Ratings & 329 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 250 - 2500

Enter dates to see lowest rates

Clear Dates
Also search on :
Stayzilla
Chaukhat Bed & Breakfast, Port Blair
14 Photos
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 4 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 16 Ratings
  • 13 Reviews
"It is the best hotel to stay in Port Blair. Everything is perfect from check-in to check-out. I..." More › Vikas, Delhi, 2 months ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Awesome Food
  • Excellent Service
  • Great Location
Check out India Says Yes Award Winners
Emerald Gecko, Havelock Island
6 Photos
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 19 of 32 hotels in Havelock Island
  • 61 Ratings
  • 33 Reviews
Vijayanagar, Beach No. 5, Havelock Island
"Very responsive on the phone while booking. Free pick-up and drop by auto from/to the jetty. The..." More › Blazar58, Bangalore, 2 months ago
Andaman Teal House Govt, Port Blair
5 Photos
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 42 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 104 Ratings
  • 59 Reviews
Delanipur, Portblair
"The location of the hotel was easy to approach. The interior and exterior appearance of the hotel..." More › Latkar dhanjeya, Adyar, Aug 1, 2015
Port Meridien Hotel, Port Blair
6 Photos
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 43 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 23 Ratings
  • 12 Reviews
"Exceptional management and wonderful hospitality. You must visit once to have the best seafood in..." More › Amiya das, 4 weeks ago
APWD Guest House, Andaman & Nicobar
5 Photos
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar
  • 23 Ratings
  • 8 Reviews
Near Cutbret Bay Beach, Rangat, Middle Andaman Island,
"Rate wise, it was good. Booking was done through online. It was located around 2 km away from..." More › Radha raman, Delhi, Sep 20, 2014

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Awesome Food
Check out India Says Yes Award Winners
Nagri Inn, Port Blair
1 Photos
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 57 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 133 Ratings
  • 74 Reviews
Opp. Airport Entrance Gate, Port Blair
"Room services, fooding, beverages and overall, services was excellent." More › Rajiv, Kolkata, 2 months ago
Serenity Home Nayagaon, Port Blair
5 Photos
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 60 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 3 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
"This is a awesome property, this may look like a home as previous reviewer has said, but it's a..." More › Kaushal, Gurgaon, 3 months ago
Azad Lodge, Port Blair
3 Photos
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 72 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 3 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Aberdeen Bazaar, Near Milan Hotel, Port Blair
"Hotel is very nice and stay was comfortable. I went there with my family. Hotel was located at..." More › Mayank, Balasore, Oct 30, 2014
U.K. Nest, Andaman & Nicobar
11 Photos
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar
  • 20 Ratings
  • 6 Reviews
Church Road, Rangat, Middle Andaman,
"The location of the hotel was outside the city. The transportation facility was not provided by..." More › Sajan, Thrissur, Sep 1, 2015
Forest Guest House - Chidiya Tapu, Port Blair
1 Photos
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 81 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 7 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
Chief Wildlife Warden, Van Sadan, Haddo, Port Blair
"The hotel was conveniently located. The surrounding of the hotel was clean and hygienic. The..." More › Amit bikram, Kolkata, Aug 1, 2015
Adarsh Hotel, Port Blair
1 Photos
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 90 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 3 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"The hotel is not that great. My experience was bad. The service was pathetic and the staff..." More › Ankit, Pune, Feb 27, 2015
No Photo
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 27 of 32 hotels in Havelock Island
  • 5 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"We booked this hotel for two nights during our Havelock island travel in Andaman. It's a pearl of..." More › Jeet, Kolkata, Sep 10, 2015
No Photo
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 93 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 15 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
Neil Island, Corbyn's Cove Beach, Port Blair, Andaman Dist
"My all family went for Port Blair for 7 days. It was amazing experience for all of us and the..." More › Ritu, New Delhi, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 95 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 11 Ratings
  • 7 Reviews
Aberdeen Bazaar, Near Ganesh Mandir, Port Blair,
"Very neat and tidy!!! Safe to stay. Located at the heart of city near to the Airport as well as..." More › Shayesta, Chennai, Nov 24, 2014
No Photo
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 96 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 2 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Near Cellular Jail, Port Blair
"very nice place good stay surroundings were kept very clean neat rooms was great very clean food..." More › Paul, Goa, Feb 20, 2012
Hotel London, Port Blair
1 Photos
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 100 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 3 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
NO:70-A, MA Road, Phoenix Bay, Near Aberdeen Bazaar, Port Blair
"I had a nice experience in the hotel. It was my business tour to the hotel. The hotel was..." More › R pannerselavam, Aug 1, 2015
No Photo
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 101 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 8 Ratings
  • 6 Reviews
Lamba Line, Opp Airport, Port Blair
"We had booked hotel Hotel Raj Prakash in Port Blair, just opposite the airport. All staff are..." More › Hiten, Pune, Apr 30, 2015
No Photo
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 104 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 2 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Phoenix Bay, Port Blair
"Appearance of the hotel was good. Hotel was conveniently located in the centre of the city. There..." More › Sanju, Aug 1, 2015
No Photo
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 105 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 4 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
"Had trip to Andaman using Air India Offer. Good places to visit. Blindly booked this hotel. Good..." More › Sudhakaran, Pondicherry, Aug 13, 2015
No Photo
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 107 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 1 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Near R.D. Bengali Hotel, Port Blair,
"Good location, comfortable stay. Staff were very courteous, food was also good at reasonable..." More › Y.k, Jaipur, Jan 6, 2014
No Photo
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 109 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 7 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
Aberdeen Bazar, Port Blair
"This hotel was located in the city, the staff were quick, and they were hygienic. The room was..." More › Sudipta, Aug 11, 2015
No Photo
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 114 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 8 Ratings
  • 6 Reviews
Aberdeen Bazar, Port Blair
"Front office, room service and food quality are excellent and room tariff is also cheap, but the..." More › Karthick, Nov 20, 2013
No Photo
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 115 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 4 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Behind Kari Bari, Prem Nagar, Near Kali Mandir, Port Blair
"Hotel is so good. Food is also good and hotel is very clean. Location is also good. There is no..." More › Shailesh, Ahmedabad, Nov 21, 2014
No Photo
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 118 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 26 Ratings
  • 12 Reviews
Babu Line, Port Blair
"It was an awesome stay. It has good ambiance, awesome display and waiters were good. It was near..." More › Gaurav, New Delhi, Jan 12, 2015
No Photo
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar
  • 42 Ratings
  • 13 Reviews
"I enjoyed the trip as per I planned. Selection of hotel and location is good. I enjoy my holidays..." More › Pawan, Delhi, 3 months ago
No Photo
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 122 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 7 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
4 Shahid Road, Dugnabad, Port Blair
"A simple clean place with no extra frills. Good location. If you book in time you can get the sea..." More › Karandeep, Bangalore, 1 month ago
No Photo
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 128 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 1 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Opp. Tiranga Park, Aberdeen, Bazar, Port Blair
"The hotel was easy to find with out any difficulties. It is very close to airport. The hotel was..." More › Prashant, Mumbai, Aug 21, 2014
No Photo
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 127 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 4 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Shadipur, Near Observative Gate , Andaman
"I loved the place. I visited there and enjoyed a lot. Room service was too good. We reached there..." More › Akanksha, Delhi, 3 months ago
No Photo
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 129 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 10 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
Haddo, Andaman
"I was in Andaman Nicobar. If you are non veg then its superb with low cost food. Its amazing &..." More › Sanju, Bangalore, May 19, 2015
No Photo
Rank 30
Ranked 30 of 48 Guest Houses in Andaman & Nicobar Ranked 130 of 169 hotels in Port Blair
  • 6 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
No.1 Near Jetty, Havelock Island, South Andaman
"The room service was very good. The staff was so responsive that we struck at Neil because of sea..." More › Balvendra, Delhi, Feb 6, 2015