West Bengal Guest Houses

Guest Houses in West Bengal

901 West Bengal Guest Houses List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 4.82/7, based on 4199 Ratings & 1680 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 100 - 5000

Best prices for your stay

Clear Dates

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Home Stay
  • The Service
  • The Room
  • Food & Drink
Check out India Says Yes Award Winners
Rater Tara Diner Rabi, Santiniketan
45 Photos
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 1 of 38 hotels in Santiniketan
Fuldanga, Taltore Road, Dist : Birbhum, Santikeniketan
Preferred by: Couple, Family | Kolkata, Mumbai travellers
"Hotel is decent, comfortable and it was a pleasant experience staying there. The food was nice..." More › Nilasish roy, 5 days ago
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 2 of 38 hotels in Santiniketan
WBTDC Pvt. Ltd., Bolpur P. O., Birbhum Dist.
Preferred by: Group, Couple | Kolkata, Guwahati travellers
"It is a government tourist place. I traveled here with my family, near about 14 people, and more..." More › P k mukherjee, 3 months ago
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 5 of 168 hotels in Darjeeling
Bhanu Sarani
Preferred by: Family, Group | Kolkata, Vishakapatnam travellers
"This property is of WDTC. I stayed there with my family. Everything is good in this hotel. Rooms..." More › Sujoy biswas, Kolkata, 2 months ago
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 8 of 164 hotels in Digha
P.O. Digha, East Midnapore Dist.
Preferred by: Couple, Family | Kolkata travellers
"Lodging and Food - excellent. Car parking place - huge. Flower garden in front of the hotel is..." More › Dibyendu, Kolkata, 4 months ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• The Room
Kanchan View Tourist Lodge, Rishyap
15 Photos
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 1 of 15 hotels in Rishyap
Near Kali Mandir
Preferred by: Couple, Group | Kolkata, Durgapur travellers
"The rooms were good, but the toilet didnt have geyser. Hot water facility was not available. Food..." More › Satyajit, Kolkata, 6 months ago
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 1 of 11 hotels in Jaldapara
P.O. Madarihat,Dist: Jalpaiguri
Preferred by: Group, Couple | Kolkata, Delhi travellers
"It was 2 days stay at jaldapar tourist lodge in jaldapar, service served by the staff was not up..." More › Nihar, 5 months ago
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 13 of 164 hotels in Digha
Economy Hotel Sector, New Digha, West Bengal
Preferred by: Family, Couple | Kolkata travellers
"Digha is a place where you can go in all season ,any time .There plenty of hotels of all..." More › Suni, 4 months ago
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 2 of 11 hotels in Jaldapara
P.O. Madarihat, Dist: Jalpaiguri
Preferred by: Group, Family | Kolkata, Mumbai travellers
"Hollong Tourist Lodge - a property of WBTDC, maintained by the joint efforts of WBTDC and WBFDC..." More › Abhijit, Kolkata, 2 months ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• The Room
  • Food & Drink
Bakkhali Tourist Lodge, Bakkhali
10 Photos
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 1 of 18 hotels in Bakkhali
Laxmipura Prabatha, Namakhana, Bakkhali, South 24 Parganas Dist.
Preferred by: Group, Couple | Kolkata travellers
"The West Bengal Tourist Lodge at Bakkhali is the only hotel which is very close to the sea. The..." More › Goutam, Kolkata, 7 months ago
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 1 of 7 hotels in Bishnupur
Bishnupur P.O., Bankura Dist.
Preferred by: Group, Family | Kolkata travellers
"At first i thank to Bishnupur tourist lodge. They gave a good service. We are enjoying the..." More › Swadesh dads, Durgapur, 4 weeks ago
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 6 of 38 hotels in Santiniketan
Tourist Lodge Road, Bhuban, Bolpur P. O., Birbhum Dist.
Preferred by: Couple, Group | Kolkata travellers
"Rangamati stay would have been much better if their service coupled with room quality, during the..." More › Subardhan, Kolkata, 2 months ago
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 22 of 164 hotels in Digha
Sivalaya Road , Purba Digha, West Bengal
"It was a sudden work off for me, and I decided to spend that leisure with my sweet family away..." More › Subhrajit, Durgapur, 4 months ago
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 23 of 164 hotels in Digha
P.O Digha, Purba Midnapore
"Overall stay was excellent. Room were excellent and had attached balcony. Service and staff was..." More › Sankhasuvra, Kolkata, 5 months ago
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 8 of 38 hotels in Santiniketan
Bhuban Danga, Bolpur P. O, Birbhum Dist.
Preferred by: Group, Couple | Kolkata travellers
"The destination santiniketan was an excellent place. The Bolpur Lodge was not at convenient..." More › Pratik, Kolkata, 6 months ago
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 3 of 18 hotels in Bakkhali
Frezergunge, Bakkhali, South 24 Parganas
Preferred by: Family, Couple | Kolkata, Cuttack travellers
"We went to Bakkhali first time ever by riding my car from 5 am of morning. It was a day of..." More › Tanmoy, Kolkata, 6 months ago
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 28 of 164 hotels in Digha
Sector N-2, Near New Digha Railway Station, Purba Midnapore
"Hotel is good. Everything is fine about this. I travelled there with my friends. Rooms are well..." More › Abhirup, Kolkata, 2 months ago
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 3 of 119 hotels in Siliguri
"Just one phone call, I felt that the person will arrange two rooms for us even in the late night...." More › Dipika, 6 months ago
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 24 of 51 hotels in Mandarmani
Kalindi P O, Mandarmani
Preferred by: Group, Family | Kolkata travellers
"Me and my husband went for a holiday on 29th March 2014 and we decided to stay there. Well..." More › Arpita, Kolkata, 3 weeks ago
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 36 of 164 hotels in Digha
New Township, Digha
"This is a nice hotel near new Digha sea beach Rooms and foods are very pleasant. I like this..." More › Deep, 5 months ago
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 1 of 9 hotels in Lolegaon
Lolegaon, Kalimpong
Preferred by: Couple, Group | Kolkata travellers
"We had stayed for 2 days at Lovely Resort. The Resort is situated at posh location. The out look..." More › Pradip, 9 months ago
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 4 of 22 hotels in Murshidabad
Near Bus Stand, Baharampur, Murshidabad Dist.
Preferred by: Couple, Group | Kolkata, Bokaro travellers
"it is an undertaking of the WB tourism dept and is in a terrible state, the prices are comparable..." More › Apurva, Patna, 11 months ago
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 12 of 38 hotels in Santiniketan
Deer Park, Santiniketan , Bolpur, Birbhum
Preferred by: Family, Group | Kolkata travellers
"Park Guest house gave us the comfort and luxury of being at home inspite of being away at home...." More › Aditi, Kolkata, 7 months ago
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 6 of 18 hotels in Bakkhali
Near Bus Terminus, Bakkhali
Preferred by: Family | Kolkata travellers
"The hotel was average. But the food was horrible. The rooms were average. The guests were served..." More › Arpita, 6 months ago
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 58 of 168 hotels in Darjeeling
110, Gandhi Road, Behind Union Chapel,
Preferred by: Family, Group | Kolkata travellers
"We stayed here in month of May 2013 .This place is very cosy and clean and very homely atmosphere..." More › Rashmi mishra, 6 months ago
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 47 of 164 hotels in Digha
Sivalaya Road , Purba Digha, West Bengal
Preferred by: Group | Kolkata travellers
"In Balaka Lodge service was good. Rooms were kept tidy and interior was nice. Staff was..." More › Tapan, Kolkata, 6 months ago
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 4 of 18 hotels in Sunderbans
P.O Pakhiralaya, P.S Gosaba, Sundarban
Preferred by: Group, Single | Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram travellers
"Everything about the hotel was good. Location of the hotel was very good. Outer appearance was..." More › Sudip, Kolkata, 5 months ago
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 1 of 10 hotels in Kurseong
Kurseong, Darjeeling
Preferred by: Family, Group | Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata travellers
"can recommend to others,value for money,location was fine,appearance was very good,service was..." More › Pradyut, Mumbai, 1 year ago
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 49 of 164 hotels in Digha
New Digha, SBI Holiday Home Road, Purba Medinipur, West Bengal
"Rupasi Bangla guest house was located near to the station, look of the hotel was nice. Rooms were..." More › Tapas kumar, Kolkata, 5 months ago
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 19 of 862 hotels in Kolkata
"It was a good hotel in Kolkata I may say this because I have visited too many places in India and..." More › Rohit, 2 months ago
Rank 30
Ranked 30 of 901 Guest Houses in West Bengal Ranked 5 of 9 hotels in Shankarpur
Shankarpur, East Midnapore
"The best part is that this is the closest accommodation to the beach, the rooms are clean we..." More › Aroop, Kolkata, 10 months ago
Check out hotels in West Bengal your friends have stayed in.

Sign-up for FREE to Instantly personalise HolidayIQ.com and know all your friends activities