Resorts in Shimla

Shimla Resorts

18 Shimla Resorts List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 5.49/7, based on 930 Ratings & 394 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 500 - 6500

Best prices for your stay

Clear Dates
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
Village Sadhora Mashobra, Near Naldehra Road, Shimla
"We went for Holi Holidays, The stay was really pleasant and staff were welcoming and cooperative...." More › Ajay jain, 2 weeks ago
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
Near Bishop Cotton School, Khallini
"It was good, welcome drink was awesome. The service and cleanliness was good I enjoyed a lot...." More › Mallikarjuna k m, 2 days ago
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
PO Munda Ghat via Kanda Ghat, Kufri Chail Road, Shilon Bagh
Preferred by: Family
"The place had a great view. The rooms were spacious. Staff was helpful and good service was..." More › Manav, Mumbai, 3 weeks ago
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
Galu (Near Kufri), NH No. 22, Fagu, Shimla Dist.
"Nice hotel just beside the deep valleys hills. Near to kufri. Good hotel staff. Nice rooms. Room..." More › Jaswanth, 2 weeks ago
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
Near Vidihan Sabha, Annadale Road, Shimla, HP
"I went to Shimla with my family to enjoy my holi vacations and found a deluxe room in British..." More › Jain, 2 weeks ago
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
Below Kali Bari Temple, North Bank Estate, The Mall
"I going for trip for holidays. This resort is very badly located lots of steps to reach their...." More › Hardik, Baroda, 1 week ago
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
Gahan, Summerhill
"With reference to the stay in Shimla Havens Resort I had following observations and Experience..." More › Hitesh, Jaipur, 3 months ago
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
"The Royal Himalayan club is location wise very good. Service, food and activity was good. But the..." More › Sharmila, Hyderabad, 6 days ago
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
Van Vihar, Summer Hill, Shimla
"Nice surrounding , comfortable and hygienic rooms to suit hotel thyme . hotel , " More › Varun, Chandigarh, 1 year ago
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
Village Koti , Kufri-Chhail Road,
"Resort's location was awesome and we enjoyed to the core!" More › Puja, Ghaziabad, 1 year ago
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
Anandpur Road, Village Mohri, P.O. Shoghi
"It was a great experience in Hotel, i have stayed there for a night and a day and the location..." More › Kamaljith, 5 months ago
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
village Bhatla, P.O. Baldian
"it was nice and located very nice place. its services was very good. i enjoyed very much with our..." More › M f, Surat, 10 months ago
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
Naldehra, Shimla
"Hotel's location is very pleasant.Room service is very good." More › Vallabh, Pune, 1 year ago
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
Village Rauni, PO Matiana, Shimla
"The overall experience is very good. Go with your family or with friends you enjoyed a lot as the..." More › Vijay, Chandigarh, 2 years ago
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
"Fantastic. The stay was really good with snow all around. We reached the resort on 14th Jan and..." More › Raghava, Pune, 1 year ago
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
Near Koti Resort, VPO Baldian, Shimla
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 18 Resorts in Shimla
Kharapathar, Shimla

Resorts in Shimla with Tariff Rates

Shimla Guide

Check out hotels in Shimla your friends have stayed in.

Sign-up for FREE to Instantly personalise HolidayIQ.com and know all your friends activities