Guest Houses in Shimoga

Shimoga Guest Houses

11 Shimoga Guest Houses List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 4.52/7, based on 202 Ratings & 86 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 400 - 600

Best prices for your stay

Clear Dates
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 11 Guest Houses in Shimoga
N.H. 206,Yedehalli, Anandapuram, Sagar Taluk
Preferred by: Couple, Group | Bangalore, Chennai travellers
"Hombuja residency, 48 kms from shimoga and 24 kms from sagar in the town of anandapuram is..." More › Vasanth, 2 months ago
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 11 Guest Houses in Shimoga
Raykar Tower, Savarline Road, Shimoga Dist.
"We stayed in this hotel during our trip to Jog in Aug 2013. This is the only hotel, where I could..." More › Nagaraj, 3 months ago
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 11 Guest Houses in Shimoga
Gopi Circle, Shimoga
"located in the heart of the city.around 10 minutes from railway station.office is good with nice..." More › Vipin, Chennai, 1 year ago
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 11 Guest Houses in Shimoga
B.H.Road, Shimoga
"Good hotel for middle class (Rs 500).Very near to bus stand. Near by lot of shopping streets ...." More › Anil, Bangalore, 8 months ago
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 11 Guest Houses in Shimoga
B H Road, Shimoga
"In shimoga I have stay at Durga lodge hotel. The hotel is very near to bus station. It is more..." More › N.k.rai, 4 months ago
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 11 Guest Houses in Shimoga
Near Mallikarjuna Theatre, Shimoga
"The hotel reaching is easy from bus stand.The bus booking are nearby only." More › Paul, Bangalore, 1 year ago
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 11 Guest Houses in Shimoga
Near the Bus Stand, B.H. Road, II Cross, Bhadravathi,
"Pavana Residency is one of the best hotels you can stay at Bhadravathi. Every time I visit this..." More › Nishan, 6 months ago
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 11 Guest Houses in Shimoga
B H Road, Bhadravathi, Shimoga Dist.
"The Lodge is neatly maintained. Have a variety of rooms that suits any needs. No issues with..." More › Senthil, Coimbatore, 3 years ago
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 11 Guest Houses in Shimoga
Park Extention Road, Shimoga
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 11 Guest Houses in Shimoga
Near Govt Bus Stand, N T Road, Shimoga Dist.
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 11 Guest Houses in Shimoga

Guest Houses in Shimoga with Tariff Rates

Shimoga Guide

Check out hotels in Shimoga your friends have stayed in.

Sign-up for FREE to Instantly personalise HolidayIQ.com and know all your friends activities