There are 142 hotels in Siliguri reviewed by actual travellers. The top rated Siliguri hotels are Shine City Hotel, Niladri Plaza, Paro Residency. The lowest available tariff for Siliguri hotels stands at Rs.200 and highest hotels rate is approximately Rs.7000. The cheapest Siliguri hotel deals are available at Rs.290. You can search for Siliguri Hotel
(107) Siliguri B&B/Guest house/Hostel/Lodge (30) Siliguri Resorts (5).
There are different types of hotels in Siliguri available for families, lovers, kids, friends and specially for newly married couples who are looking for perfect honeymoon destination.
Star Hotels in Siliguri
There are 26 Three Star Hotels in Siliguri and most popular 3 star hotels in Siliguri are Sinclairs Siliguri Hotel, Cindrella Hotel, Ashiana Hotel, Rajdarbar Hotel, Tourist Inn Hotel, Mainak Tourist Lodge, Venus Hotel, Prince Hotel, Empees Hotel, Kabira Hotel.
Hotels in Siliguri by Price
There are 132 Budget hotels in Siliguri which are priced below Rs. 2500. Tariff for hotels in Siliguri starts from 200. Cheap hotels in Siliguri may provide basic amenities like a private bedroom, colour TV, Telephone, AC, 24-hour front desk and housekeeping staff on call. These hotels are affordable and value for money.
There are 4 Luxury hotels in Siliguri which are priced above Rs. 5000. Tariff for Siliguri hotels starts from 5000 and goes to 7000, which is charged by Siliguri luxury hotels. Luxury hotels in Siliguri include premium amenities like bathtubs, jacuzzi, sauna, massage services, swimming pool, fitness centre or gym, bar/lounge, restaurant, Wi-Fi, dry cleaning services, valet parking, banquet hall and conference rooms for business meetings.
Cindrella is one of the first 3-star hotels of Siliguri. Ever since it has been opened, it has maintained its standard in a consistent manner. I live in Siliguri and I have been visiting this hotel for lunch/dinner even since my childhood. In off season, the hotel has only a few number of guests, but service is not hampered.
1. LOCATION- Located at the edge of the city, the hotel is far from the Airport and the railway station. But it is close to the bustling Sevoke Road which is the hosts all the malls and the market complexes of Siliguri.
2. ROOMS- The rooms are very spacious and furnished, not the modern furnishing you find in the latest hotels. But furnishing that has been upgraded from time to time. The rooms are neat and clean with all facilities expected from a 3-star hotel. Every room has a bathtub. The toiletries in the bathroom can be improved. Choose a noise free room. If the occupancy is low you can request for those. If you want WiFi, please choose the Rooms closer to Staircase/Lifts, as the WiFi Router works best in adjacent Rooms.
3. SERVICE- The staff are polite and friendly. Service is quick and guests are attended immediately.
4. FACILITIES- This hotel has the most number of facilities compared to any hotel in Siliguri. The hotel had both indoor and outdoor activities. Gym, swimming pool, table tennis, snooker, tennis, children's play area, large lawns, parking space are to name a few. All the facilities are well-maintained and are used by local people of the city as well. There is a travel desk that will help you book sightseeing tours and transfers as well.
5. FOOD- This is the most amazing part of the hotel. The complimentary breakfast served with every room is very delicious and has a variety of dishes. Also the hotel is pure vegetarian. Now-a-days its rare to find pure beg hotels. Siliguri is blessed with 2 such hotels- Cindrella and Barasana. Food in both is excellent. Try their North Indian for lunch or dinner and you will love it. Food served is very fresh and thus may take a little time in preparation but its worth.
6. COST- Most visitors complain about this. Their price is on the steeper side, they charge 5000 a room but, the hotel is not that classy. Yes there are facilities but price component can be slightly reduced.
Overall, one of the best options to stay in Siliguri after Barasana and Sinclairs.
I highly enjoyed my recent stay in Mainak Tourist Lodge from November 29 to December 1 in 2015. The rooms are adequately spacious in the lodge having eye-catching looks in the surrounding nature. The staff and officials are highly cooperative and they try to meet all services to the boarders within their capacities.
Neat and clean lodge free from inconvenient noise and meals are excellent.
Little disadvantage prevails with mosquitoes though the authorities have made necessary arrangements to overcome the menace.
Only major problems for foreign tourists, I think, is perhaps no Wi-Fi type free internet services for the guests. I think the authorities would surely think to make free internet services available for all guests who need it.
Being invited as a journalist from Bangladesh, I had been there in Siliguri for the first time to attend at the North Bengal Business Summit -2015 and it was a very successful event. I covered news reports on the event.
I will remember Mainak Tourist Lodge well.
However, I would like to inform the authority of the lodge that I forgot my mobile phone charger set at room no-302 while leaving it hurriedly on december 1 in 2015 in the morning. Please keep it within your care and deliver it to one enamul haque sohel, also from bangladesh, who also resided in the lodge on november 30 at night. Mr sohel is again in India now and I have requested him to go to Mainak tourist lodge for the charger at his convenient time within few days in coming weeks. He is using now mobile phone number +918370812085 during his stay in India. Please call him and talk to him in Bengali about the charger, if possible.
On 13th of December 2015 my CA Cpt Exam was held in Siliguri, so for that exam behalf, me and my mom come to Siliguri on 10 th of December 2015. So I booked online this Hotel Royal Sarovar Premiere, Siliguri, when myself and my mom entered hotel, hotel staff welcomed us with welcome drink, then after staff guides to our room when we enter the room. The room was clean properly everything was perfect in the room and every after two -five between hotel staff come to know if everything is ok or we need something. Next day we saw hotel swimming pool water was looking fresh and hospitality of staff was out of world. Food was delicious and nutritious, Food was for all types of customers like veg and non veg item, On 14 th of December 2015 when we were going to check out the hotel manager himself come to see off safely to taxi.
Siliguri is very nice and beautiful city and in month of April 2015, me and my family visited here to attend my friend brother marriage function. I booked Hotel Orbit for 3 days to stay. The check-in and check-out process was superb. Located in to mid of city and near to main market. Hotel overviews was very nice and reception area was fantastic. We booked 2 room here and both of nice and well- maintained. Superb room service, TV, AC and Wi-Fi services was working fantastic. Behaviour of hotel employee was good. Hot water facility good, hygiene condition excellent. Pick-up and drop facility is there. We ordered veg food here and it was very testy and hygienic.
A nice park behind this hotel. Overall, very excellent trip here and our experience was superb here.
I visited Siliguri for a friend's wedding and had no idea about the hotel. I had been driving all the way from Delhi and the moment I checked in, my car was taken care of. They not only helped me park it, but they also washed it the same evening. This hotel is located in the heart of the city, so it is a pain in the neck if you have to take your car out of the parking during the day. The staff was always prompt in getting the other vehicles out of the way so I could take my car out. And no matter what time do you return to the hotel at night, there would be someone up and waiting for you to let you in. The only issue I had was with the room service. They never arrived with my order before an hour-an- a-half at least. Even if you order tea, they would make you wait for an eternity and then come with it, which would be already cold by then. I would also say that this hotel is way cheaper than I had expected. It's not a luxury hotel but you will get everything that you expect and that too, at a good rate. Overall, a nice hotel and I would stay in the same at least once to see if they have improved the room service.