resorts in Thane

Thane Resorts

209 Resorts in Thane ranked by traveler reviews

Check lowest resorts rates

Show Now

GCC Hotel & Club

Off. Mira Bhayander Road, Mira Road East, Thane, Maharashtra 401107 , Maharashtra

Ranked 2 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.6/7 405 Traveller Ratings

GCC club everyone in Mumbai and Thane knows about it.<br /><br />One of the luxurious hotel in Mira Bhay... More >

Tip Top Plaza Hotel

LBS Road, Near Check Naka, Opp. Raheja Garden, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Thane West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400602 , Maharashtra

Ranked 4 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.2/7 105 Traveller Ratings

Tip Top Plaza Hotel is located near Check Naka, L.B.S Marg. The hotel is 20 kms away from Mumbai Interna... More >

Lerida Hotel

Opp to Jupiter hospital, Eastern Express Hwy, Thane, Maharashtra 400601 , Maharashtra

Ranked 30 of 209 resorts in Thane

4.9/7 30 Traveller Ratings

Hotel is average and easily accessible because it is on the service road of eastern express highway near... More >

Golden Valley Resort

kaajupaaddaa, Versova, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra 401107 , Maharashtra

Ranked 31 of 209 resorts in Thane

4.4/7 42 Traveller Ratings

Golden Valley Resort is located in Kajupada village, on Thane-Ghodbunder Road. The resort is 35 kms away... More >

View Deal

Green Paradise Resort

Arnala Navapur Link Road,Virar West,Arnala, Thane, Maharashtra 401303 , Maharashtra

Ranked 61 of 209 resorts in Thane

4.4/7 14 Traveller Ratings

Green Paradise Resort is situated at Arnala Beach Virar (W) in Thane. It is a 1.5 km drive from Mumbai b... More >

View Deal

The Byke Suraj Plaza

Saibaba Vihar Complex,Anand Nagar Ghodbundar Road, Thane(W) Thane, Maharashtra

Ranked 3 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.6/7 112 Traveller Ratings

I had booked the room by online. The location was good. The hotel was located nearby the city. There was... More >

United 21

29, LBS Marg Gokul Nagar Thane, Maharashtra

Ranked 5 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.3/7 115 Traveller Ratings

The hotel has a good location however when you specify 2 weeks in advance that you need a room on the hi... More >

Capitol Hotel

Near Majiwala Junction, Majiwala Pertol Pump, Ghodbunder Road, Thane West,, Maharashtra

Ranked 6 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.3/7 39 Traveller Ratings

I stayed at this place for about a week and the rooms were really good. Everything was at par with what ... More >

Hotel Alka Residency.

Opp Ashok Cinema Station Road Thane West, Maharashtra

Ranked 7 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.1/7 117 Traveller Ratings

Trip to this hotel was during November month. It was an official tip to this hotel. Hotel members had pr... More >

Satkar Residency Hotel

Pokhran Road No. 1, Next to Cadbury, Thane West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400604 , Maharashtra

Ranked 8 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.5/7 54 Traveller Ratings

Satkar Residency Hotel is located in Pokhran road No. 1, next to Cadbury. The hotel is 22 kms away from ... More >

Mourya Residency Hotel

Opp. Thane Railway Station, Rikshaw Stand, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400601 , Maharashtra

Ranked 9 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.2/7 68 Traveller Ratings

I have been in mourya residency, the food is awesome. I love the taste. It provides free wifi. The rooms... More >

Ratna palace Residency Hotel

L.B.S Marg, Near Akruti S.M.C, S.T Workshop,, Maharashtra

Ranked 12 of 209 resorts in Thane

4.9/7 135 Traveller Ratings

All are good anyone can stay in this hotel facilities r average staffs behaviour good and easy approach.... More >

View Deal

Fortune Park LakeCity

Old Agra Road, parity city, Sainath Nagar, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400601 , Maharashtra

Ranked 13 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.7/7 22 Traveller Ratings

Was on a business tour on official visit to head office and had a good luxury stay and hospitality and s... More >

Dabhosa Water Fall Camp

Village Dabhosa Post Sakarseth Taluka Jawar, Maharashtra

Ranked 18 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.2/7 33 Traveller Ratings

Dabhosa Water Fall Camp is a resort located at Village Dabhosa in Jawar Taluka of Thane. The Mumbai In... More >

View Deal

Dhiraj Hotel

Thane West, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400604 , Maharashtra

Ranked 19 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.3/7 38 Traveller Ratings

The hotel exterior and interior was good and clean. The front office service was also good. The food qua... More >

Twins Hotel

Near Anand Cinema, Neelu Darshan Building, Opposite Thane Railway Station, Thane, Maharashtra 400603 , Maharashtra

Ranked 22 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.4/7 19 Traveller Ratings

The location of this hotel is very convenient and was easy to travel. The appearance of the hotel is fin... More >

View Deal

Hotel Vinyasa

Opposite R.J. Thakur College, Veer Savarkar Nagar, Thane West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400606 , Maharashtra

Ranked 25 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.5/7 87 Traveller Ratings

Nice hotel and their staff is also good and quality of food is also good and the hotel is clean. Staff i... More >

View Deal

Sharanam Hotel

Eastern Express Highway, Service Road, Opp. Ramkrishna Nagar, Near New R.T.O., Thane (W), Thane, Maharashtra 400604 , Maharashtra

Ranked 27 of 209 resorts in Thane

4.8/7 35 Traveller Ratings

Sharanam Hotel is located near New R.T.O., opposite to Ramkrishna Nagar. The hotel is 60 kms away from M... More >

Hotel Natwar

16, Wagle Estate, Main Road, Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400604 , Maharashtra

Ranked 37 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.6/7 16 Traveller Ratings

It was a good stay in this hotel. Very clean hotel with all the facilities available. The rooms were cle... More >

View Deal

Express Inn Hotel

Western Express Highway No.-8, Thane Godbunder Road, Versova Bridge, Post office Mira,, Maharashtra

Ranked 48 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.4/7 12 Traveller Ratings

I am here in Thane for my office work. I reached late at the location around 6:30 pm but, our vendor com... More >

View Deal

Highland Residency Hotel

Kharkar Ali Road, Opp: Dharmavir Anand Dighey Clock Tower, Jambli Naka, Chitamani Circle,, Maharashtra

Ranked 50 of 209 resorts in Thane

4.5/7 22 Traveller Ratings

There was no activity arranged by the hotel. The hotel was good. The room was spacious and clean. All th... More >

Hotel Railway Inn

Near Railway Station, Opp Mcdonalds, Gokhale Road, Naupada, Thane West, Mumbai , Maharashtra

Ranked 52 of 209 resorts in Thane

5.2/7 4 Traveller Ratings

Budget hotel means you have to compromise with service and facilities. Terrible front office, price is v... More >

Hotel Navaratna Residency

Ghodbunder Road, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400615 , Maharashtra

Ranked 67 of 209 resorts in Thane

4.8/7 2 Traveller Ratings

Hotel Navratna Residency is located at Kasarwadavli Naka in Ghodbandar road. Hotel is perfect for busine... More >

View Deal

Hotel Vihang's Inn

Opp. Cine Wonder Next to Vijay Sales Ghodbunder Road , Thane, Maharashtra

Ranked 70 of 209 resorts in Thane

4.1/7 2 Traveller Ratings

I frequently visit this hotel as this is near to my residence. Got a 50% off deal on midnight buffet. Th... More >

Harshgiri Lake Resort

Shop No. 103, Shankar Sagar, 1st Floor, Telephone Exchange Road, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400086 , Maharashtra

Ranked 74 of 209 resorts in Thane

3.3/7 9 Traveller Ratings

Harshgiri Lake Resort is located behind Kulha Ashram Shala, near Shenva. The resort is 90 kms away from ... More >

View Deal
Load More

Filter resorts by

209 of 209 resorts

Clear Filters

Tariff

0 16,000

Hotel Type

More

Near Sightseeing

Star Rating

Amenities