5 Star Hotels in Tirupati
1 hotels in Tirupati ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels rates
Fetching the best deals for you..
Finding lowest prices
Club Mahindra Membership
Invest in a lifetime of wonderful holiday memories
- Enjoy a new holiday every year for 25 years
- 50+ Club Mahindra resorts in India & abroad
- Join the Club of more than 2.2 lakh happy families
Book a Hotel in Tirupati Early this Season
- Perched on a picturesque hill, Tirupati is among the holiest towns India.
- The temple of Lord Venkateshwara attracts hoards of devotees all the year round. Find the best 5 star hotel in Tirupati via HolidayIQ.
- Both the hill town of Tirupati and the holy town of Tirumala are home to famous temples parks and landmarks that attract tourists.
- Fortune Select Grand Ridge is a five star hotel in Tirupati which provides best in class service to visitors.
- HolidayIQ provides accurate information on the best time to visit this holy city so that you canbook5 star hotels in Tirupati at the best possible rates.
- Whether you are on a trip to rejuvenate your soul through a visit to the temple or seeking the tranquillity of the hills, HolidayIQ provides the best options for your leisurely trip and gives you the best options to book a 5 star hotel in Tirupati.
- Find affordable 5 star hotels in Tirupati by comparing tariffs and facilities on HolidayIQ.
- The 5 star hotels in Tirupati are conveniently located, and you are sure to find a deal which is perfect for you.
- Whether you are travelling alone, or with family, find the perfect 5 star luxury hotel in Tirupati on HolidayIQ.
- Book 5 star hotels in Tirupati and explore the city to your heart’s content in comfort and style!
- Apart from the ancient temples, you must visit ISKCON Tirupati, a temple devoted to the much revered Lord Krishna.
There are 1 Five star Hotels in Tirupati and most popular 5 star hotels are Fortune Select Grand Ridge..
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.
Tirupati video reviews
Know 4 Best Places to visit in Tirupati
Get FREE travel guide to plan a better trip
Thank You for logging in. You will receive your travel guide soon
Best Tirupati 5 Star Hotels Reviews
- Awesome hotel; well lit rooms and courteous staff
- by Brahma Mahesh for Fortune Select Grand Ridge.
- Posted Dec 6, 2014
I had been to Tirupati from my childhood and all I have been seeing all these days are mediocre hotels in the name of star properties but once I have found this awesome hotel which had the true star class best suited to its name The hotel was prominently located next to Shilparamam on Tiruchaanoor road. The rooms are well lit and the rooms facing Shilparamam could get a good look. The rooms had LCD TV and coffee makers with hot and cold showers. There was a pool on the ground floor facing the restaurant. The mattresses were pretty good and the size of the bed was big enough to fit me, my wife and two small kids. The hotel had two restaurants- one pure vegetarian and the other one which offers veg and non veg. They had a bar in the hotel. The check-in was prompt and we could enter the room pretty fast. The staff at both the restaurants were extremely courteous. They in fact offered us what we had asked for going out of the way. One complaint that I have with hotel was in terms of room service. This was extremely poor that they didn't even turn up when my wife asked for a bucket once and a safety pin again. Rooms on Shilparamam side had good view and hence can be recommended. The breakfast and the brunch in the restaurant was good and hence travellers need not worry about the food.
- Overall stay was excellent
- by P sudhakar for Fortune Select Grand Ridge.
- Posted Dec 29, 2015
The stay can be ranked as 10/ out of 10, Good look, good ambience and excellent food. Good services at reception and in rooms also. All other activities like spa, swimming pool gym were present. We have been welcomed to all of the above activities. Overall our stay was excellent.
- Rooms were spacious & clean, food was yummy.
- by Madhavi Krishna for Fortune Select Grand Ridge.
- Posted Mar 5, 2014
Our stay was extremely comfortable. We had driven down from Bangalore and landed up late hour to hotel where staff was co-operative. Next day after darshan we returned to hotel for lunch in Rainbow Restaurant is pure vegetarian, we ordered South Indian Thali where a different traditional variety of Andhra food was served. Food was marvellous & absolutely delicious. Then evening we visited Padmavathi Ammavaru Tiruchanoor Temple of 5 Kilometers distance & Friday is a special day. We returned to hotel children were eager to go to Pool facing beautiful location & maintained clean and tidy. Staff were taking care of kids, meanwhile I spend some time in Spa where you can relax and have Body & Foot massage treatment. I enjoyed tranquillity, soothing effect and relaxation, next to Spa room they have Fitness/gym room also. I was so happy children were taken utmost care till I finished my treatment. Later we had dinner at Zodaic restaurant facing to pool which was lit up brightly. Buffet was widely spread & food was yummy, fine quality, deserts like Belgian Chocolate was a treat and presentation of food like salads etc, delicious chicken, noodles spring rolls were appetizing. Next Day we visited Srikalhasti Temple a half hour drive was convenient about 40 kms. Rooms were spacious, clean & well maintained bathrooms, over all we enjoyed the pilgrimage trip with pleasant stay.
- Excellent rooms and good service
- by Raj Shekhar for Fortune Select Grand Ridge.
- Posted Dec 18, 2015
I along with my four colleagues visited Tirupati for lord venkateswara swamy and padmavati amma darshan on 12/12/2015 and we had made grand darshan by Rs 300 ticket. And we have halted at Hotel Grand Ridge, Tirupati, it was nice experience. Good service, rooms are excellent. Food is also nice. We have enjoyed a lot with my officials.
- Fantastic food and excellent view
- by Sid A for Fortune Select Grand Ridge.
- Posted Jun 15, 2015
I had been to this hotel and I had very good stay at this hotel. I stayed for three days. Location of the hotel was convenient and it had good appearance, view of the city from the hotel is excellent. The room allotted was spacious and well maintained with all basic amenities but there is pledge. The food and drink was fantastic with different varieties. There were activities organized by the management and it was well maintained. The overall, service was good and the staff were friendly. The check-in and check-out process was done on time without delay. I would recommend this hotel to other travellers. It was family trip.