My experience was good in the hotel. Hotel was located at convenient place. Ambiance of the hotel was attractive. I booked it online. Staff was professional and quick to responding on call. Room of the hotel was well maintained and furnished. Swimmin...
I was there for my honeymoon. It was a fantastic experience because of the excellent staff services, seasoned front office desk, complementary offers, complementary cell phone with free unlimited 3G internet and wifi and strategic location of the hotel.
When we travel abroad 3 major things we keep in mind, travelling, fooding and internet. The hotel ranked excellent in all these 3 parameters.
Why to prefer the hotel-
1. FREE CELL PHONE- It provides a free cell phone which is loaded with a sim card and it offers free 3G internet with WIFI, thus finding roads and places to visit was made very easy.
2. LOCATION OF THE HOTEL- Olympic station and Mongkok station are at walk-able distance. If one goes to Hongkong,one definitely visits Disneyland & Ocean Park. Reaching both the places is not more than 45 mins from the hotels
3. FREE BUS SERVICE- The hotel provides the free bus service to even far of stations. The bus run at every 30 mins or 1 hour and drops you to stations or pics you from stations without any charge
4. SOUND FRONT OFFICE DESK- The front office desk staff was very helpful and co-operative. Everyday before going out, i used to discuss with them regarding which places to visit, what mode of transport to take and they could plan my full day within minutes
5. COMPLEMENTARY SERVICES- I had not included my dinner in the package, however upon my request i was provided with free dinner for two consecutive days, which was very much appreciable
6. NEARBY VARIOUS MARKETS- Ladies market( A local market famous for shopping) is at walking distance from the hotel. Even other markets like fish market, flower market are very near by to the hotel
7. OUTSIDE FACILITIES- There is a McDonald, 7/11 shop and a bakery just opposite to the hotel. Even the McDonald has an ATM inside
Why not to choose-
1. The room of the hotel in which i stayed (Room superior with WIFI) was not large. So for those who wants more time to spend on room may not like the room size
2. Since i am vegetarian i felt the food to be bit costly. There were many option available in veg food, then too i fell the price of food can be curtailed
3. Those who needs pin drop silence may again not choose it because sounds from other rooms could be heard inside my room, however i must clear it that the sounds were not very loud and could annoy only if someone wants to spent whole day inside the hotel room
Guide to travelers-
1. The hotel is situated on the main road with one side facing towards the back, so i would suggest to take front side room to enjoy the outside view from the window
2. Do ask for some complementary service, they may provide you some free food paxs or some drinks etc..
3. At the time of booking mention that you need a room at high floor. (min 15th floor) Although there is not much noise nearby the hotel, but at a high floor it will be more calm
4. Utilize the free bus service of the hotel and save the time,energy and cost in walking or taking public transport
5. Do taken the help of front office desk in planning your day, they planned my each days fantastically
This is The last Hotel in Which we Have Stayed in Hong Kong. Each Hotel of Hong Kong in Which we Stay are Nice But This One Was Something Different and luxury ends in this Hotel One Word To Describe this Hotel is Simply Awesomeness. Hotel is Excellent and the Staff of this Hotel is Also Great they are Timely in Handling Requests. Rooms are Very Big and Well designed Odor Of Room is Fresh. Outside View is also Excellent.
I am going to China from my offce for 3 months. Will be staying there. Please let me know abou the place and whre can i spend my leisure time. The language seems greek to me how do i mange to stay there? is it a good place?
Hi, I am planning to visit Hongkong with family (4 adults + 2 children + 1 kid) in November 3rd week of November. Duration : 5 d/n
I believe guides arent required - from what I have heard or read about HK. For kids , we want to include Disneyland & Ocean Park.
I couldnt find much deals off the net. and need help and suggestions
During the Olympics Games, i can not get permission to China, due to the goverment policy, now i get a visa to travel in China.
But i lose interests of Beijing, some friends tell me Guangdong maybe a good choice, after a few calls to agent, i can not afford the trip, so i have to DIY my trip.
At beginning, i have to find a cheap flight to Shenzhen, does anyone here have such experince in China? Any help will be appreciate
My husband and I were traveling to Beijing in last June. I discovered a [url=http://www.chilodge.com:e4481]website[/url:e4481] while I was searching information of China. The website looks quite good and I had tried to book my hotel room and found that which is very user friendly. Finally, I had easy to get the confirmation of my hotel room.
HolidayIQ.com is a premier holiday information portal powered by India's first & biggest travel community; enabling travellers to first discover numerous vacation choices, then plan holiday trips in full detail and finally, share holiday experiences with millions of other travellers.