Anyone who has been to the 'Jurong Bird Park' in Singapore... can you please guide me on a few queries
- Should I see the bird park on 'panorail' (I've a 2 year old kid) or exploring on foot would be more interesting?
- Do I need to take the 'guided tours' in Bird Park or going by myself is sufficient? (The guided tours are damn expensive at $25 per person)
- If I go for 'Night Safari', would I miss something if I don't go to the 'Zoo'?
- How far is the 'Night Safari' park from the 'Bird Park'? What is the mode of transport and how much would it cost?
- Any other things I shouldn't be missing at the 'Bird Park' or 'Night Safari'... pls do let me know.
Would really appreciate genuine feedback. Thanks in advance
HolidayIQ.com is a premier holiday information portal powered by India's first & biggest travel community; enabling travellers to first discover numerous vacation choices, then plan holiday trips in full detail and finally, share holiday experiences with millions of other travellers.