CineBlast, which was opened in June 2007, is the only cinema ride in Singapore. The cinema contains high definition wide-screen projection and a 6-axis motion system. It takes riders to a 3D log ride using the latest in simulation technology.
One can reach the place by taking an MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) from HarbourFront Station in Singapore. While coming by the Sentosa Express, one needs to alight at Imbiah Station.
One can also opt for the orange Sentosa Bus from HarbourFront Bus Interchange. One needs to change to the Blue Line bus at Beach Station and alight at the Imbiah Lookout bus stop.
In case driving by car, one needs to take the Sentosa Gateway, turn right at 2nd Roundabout to Artillery Road. From here, one needs to turn left at the T-Junction to Imbiah Road to reach the cinema.
Timing: 10 am - 9 pm (Daily) Admission Fees: 637.50 INR (Adults)
389.58 INR (Child 3 – 12 years old)
At the Sentosa Islands, I plan to catch the following (other than Universal Studios, of course) based on general public feedback.
- Sentosa CineBlast + Desperados - 2-IN-1
- Megazip (Not too adventurous so avoiding Climbmax, Parajump, Northface)
- Luge & Skyride
- Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon
- Songs of the Sea
- Animal & Bird Encounters at Palawan Amphitheatre
- Segway Fun Ride (on secure circuit)
- Southernmost point of Continental Asia
For anyone who has covered Sentosa Islands as comprehensively as possible, could you please guide me on a few queries…
1) I have short-listed the following to save time and money. But am I missing anything really worthwhile from the above mentioned rides/shows/attractions?
2) Would I be able to cover all this within one day? Will it he a rush-n-run experience?
3) Do I need to go for advance booking for any of these rides? I plan to visit in Apr-May 2012… is that peak period?
4) What kind of transport is available within Sentosa to go from one attraction point to other? Are they really far-away from each other? Are there any shuttle services and how much would it cost? I don’t have personal transport…
5) What are the best economical pure veg food options within Sentosa?
6) Finally, how much would I compromise on the fun if I take along my 2-yr son, since I guess kids are not allowed on most rides?
Would really appreciate genuine feedback. Thanks in advance.
HolidayIQ.com is a premier holiday information portal powered by India's first & biggest travel community; enabling travellers to first discover numerous vacation choices, then plan holiday trips in full detail and finally, share holiday experiences with millions of other travellers.