At the Sentosa Islands, I plan to catch the following (other than Universal Studios, of course) based on general public feedback.
- Sentosa CineBlast + Desperados - 2-IN-1
- Megazip (Not too adventurous so avoiding Climbmax, Parajump, Northface)
- Luge & Skyride
- Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon
- Songs of the Sea
- Animal & Bird Encounters at Palawan Amphitheatre
- Segway Fun Ride (on secure circuit)
- Southernmost point of Continental Asia
For anyone who has covered Sentosa Islands as comprehensively as possible, could you please guide me on a few queries…
1) I have short-listed the following to save time and money. But am I missing anything really worthwhile from the above mentioned rides/shows/attractions?
2) Would I be able to cover all this within one day? Will it he a rush-n-run experience?
3) Do I need to go for advance booking for any of these rides? I plan to visit in Apr-May 2012… is that peak period?
4) What kind of transport is available within Sentosa to go from one attraction point to other? Are they really far-away from each other? Are there any shuttle services and how much would it cost? I don’t have personal transport…
5) What are the best economical pure veg food options within Sentosa?
6) Finally, how much would I compromise on the fun if I take along my 2-yr son, since I guess kids are not allowed on most rides?
Would really appreciate genuine feedback. Thanks in advance.
HolidayIQ.com is a premier holiday information portal powered by India's first & biggest travel community; enabling travellers to first discover numerous vacation choices, then plan holiday trips in full detail and finally, share holiday experiences with millions of other travellers.