I want to go on a cruise.... I got two options. Sri Lanka or Andaman. I want to go to a place where i can sit and relax for a while. And i heard that Sri Lanka is quite expensive. But has better nature than Andaman. Which one would you suggest??
Want to visit Sri Lanka. Suggestions?
Starting from sightseeing options till some really good properties.
Also let me know if i have to hire any tour guide to see the places.
Waiting eagerly for your replies.
Can you guys help me and tell me the approximate driving times between these places:
Negombo to Hatton and then to Udawalawe .Also could you suggest a good place to spend a night between Udawalawe to Colombo Intl airport.
Thanks in advance.
I want to plan a holiday in Sri lanka.
Can anyone help me out with my following queries.
1. Which is the best season to visit Sri Lanka. I do not like to travel in peak season.
2. What budget should I keep in mind if holdiays of around 11 days.
3. Which are the places of interest
4. Is it safe to travel alone and a group of just 2 or 3 ladies.
5. Generally how are the hotels in terms of cost.
Thanks for your help.
HolidayIQ.com is a premier holiday information portal powered by India's first & biggest travel community; enabling travellers to first discover numerous vacation choices, then plan holiday trips in full detail and finally, share holiday experiences with millions of other travellers.