Parveen Travels, one of the many established bus operators in south India, also serves cargo and holiday services. They are recognized by the Government of India and it is an ISO Certified company. Parveen Travels takes on domestic & international holidays, hotel accommodation, passport & forex assistance and money transfer. Parveen Travels is a chief player in Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Dindugal, Hosur, Madurai, Kumbakonam, Ernakulam.
Parveen Travels Bus type
Parveen Travels functions over 59 bus services on 20 routes on a daily basis. It offers an extensive fleet of buses including Volvo AC, Volvo AC Sleeper, AC Sleeper, AC Seater, Non AC Sleeper, Non AC Seater to its customers. Which is Tech equipped A/c buses to Volvo deluxe buses, Mercedes-Benz deluxe Coach is a sleeper bus-service operated by the company on long routes. Most of the short routes are provided with normal non air-conditioned and deluxe buses with A/c, which are affordable
Parveen Travels Online Booking and Ticket Booking
Travellers can book tickets through online services by visiting their website official website.
Regular Routes of Parveen Travels
Some of the popular routes are Bangalore to Chennai, Chennai to Bangalore, Coimbatore to Chennai, Hyderabad to Chennai, Chennai to Madurai, Dindugal to Bangalore, Chennai to Coimbatore, Chennai to Hyderabad, Chennai to Rajapalayam, Hosur to Chennai, Madurai to Pondicherry, Madurai to Bangalore, Kumbakonam to Chennai, Ernakulam to Chennai, Chennai to Nagapattinam, Chennai to Tirunelveli, Chennai to Tenkasi, Chennai to Ooty, Chennai to Tanjore and Bangalore to Dindugal.
Very good travel experience. Great Bus, Good Sleep. I thoroughly enjoyed my travel here during my recent business trip. I highly recommend and special thanks to Praveen Travels. The entire travel was so pleasant. We never faced any issues during our Travel. I shall visit this travels again during my next visit in Chennai.
The bus journey is the best part, and the bus is really nice and great to travel. You can chose this travels for a nice and safe journey. Our luggage is also safety and we can have a nice sleep without any disturbance. There is no lag like seasoning rate for the bus, moreover the same price is maintained for all the customers.
The journey was quite comfortable as the seats were really good. The entertainment through TV was also available and the sound was very moderate so that it does not disturb others. As soon as the film was over, the TV was also switched off so that we could sleep peacefully.
Good travel experience I had with the Parveen Travels. I really thank to you the people who made my journey beautiful. Bus operated in a very good manner not in a hurry and a bus quality is very superb not a word to describe. Very good entertainment by TV and also charging arrangement is very helped to me to charge my phone and in some time for my laptop.
This bus has:
Read more reviews from this trip..
Ooty climate was awesome and my stay and time spent in ASP Cottages, Ooty is heaven on earth. Everyone can afford and the services of ASP Cottages were amazing. ASP Cottages, Ooty provides us with all the facilities and with very good hospitalization. Cool climate and good food at ASP Cottages....more »
1. There were so much flies inside the A/C Volvo Bus that none of the passengers were able to sit, sleep or do any activity. In-fact many passengers were surprised so much flies inside. The cleaner boy was rude so many did not even tell him.
2. Parveen Travels, there are so many nice hotels, but why then this hotel (Hotel Annamalai). This is at-least okay, evening you stopped for Loo and tea, just 10 meters before Salem toll, god, all men in a line on a NH for loo at Roadside as no Toilet for men, ladies one front looked pathetic from outside. Here our PM is taking about Swach Bharath and you guys don't give opportunity.
3. The A/C was totally not there, it was just a very very mild air coming from the vent. When passengers told this to the boy, he was shouting back saying the outside atmosphere is hot so that's the best cooling the bus can give. Passengers were sweating inside (not exaggerating).
4. Driving was so fast and rash like one drive a two wheeler pumping brakes just behind vehicles, few times we thought the driver was trying to avoid accidents but then later understood it was the way of drive. Again surprised, in a 6 lane how can a person drive like this. And reached 30 min prior, that's good if you give a smooth ride.
5. 1 TV in a Multi-axle with huge speakers as the other TV stand is there but No TV. Parveen gave the ticket for 500/- + so i think they gave us a misery.
6. Personally we had a very best impression of Parveen, totally lost.
The type of bus and comfort is good. The schedule arrival of the bus was 5. 30 Am, but they reached at 7. 30 Am only. Two hours late. The whole day was wasted because of this. Because my office starts at 7. 30 Am. This was really disgusting with the bus operator. The operator is a well-known and a reputed organisation. But they should maintain the time. I think, they could look in to this issue. Even though I have other buses reaching Chennai at 7. 00 Am and they are having seats in the front. Due to early reach, I booked ticket in the last but one row, since I have to start my day early. Kindly look in to this issue.
The staff behaved good when we inquired about bus and fed with required information. They verified and announced clearly and repeatedly before the bus depart. The bus left in the mentioned timing. The driver was good in driving not rash. Overall experience is good.
The bus contains large seat capacity. Seats are very soft and does not cause the back pain. There is a place for luggage. After half hour journey I went to sleep, very nice experience. The driver drive the bus fast, but no sound inside the bus. All the place are closed. Kerala is a cool place. The bus contains large seat and comfortable.
During winter, I prefer traveling in Non-A/c bus, but this time I had to travel uncertain and booked a Non-AC in Parveen Travels (Corona). The bus is simply superb with comfortable leg space and illumination was perfect.
The push back seat was good and it gave ample space to accommodate and hand-rest for individuals. TV was ON till everyone got to sleep and they turned Off, but not disturbing the elders that is so good of them.
The attendants were caring and sweet in their words. Helped each passenger to board off the bus and it reached the destination on time, Overall, experience was excellent !!!!
Mostly private dealers like Red Bus, Parveen Travels are good as per my opinion. They give really neat service for AC, non-AC and sleeper coaches and I mostly travel in sleeper coaches. The roads from Chennai to Tirupathi is really clear and smooth. Also the bus has television and the seats are fully cushion and semi sleeper seats, which is enough nice to sit and sleep and watch over windows. If you are travelling by bus, keep in mind that, buy some water bottles, chips or snacks items and have a happy journey.