The service and quality factor of Paulo Travels was below average:
1) Pick-up: worst. We have booked from the starting point(office of Paulo); however, just half an hour before reporting time, we were informed (rather forced- in sweet threatening language) to report to the 4th pick up point (which was nearly 8 km away) which costed us conveyance of Rs. 150/- plus stress (To stand on a strange place-road awaiting the bus for about 30 minutes).
2) Travel experience- Very rash driving by 1 driver (in night time): The coach's real wheels are literally dragged on all the (speed) barkers. When one senior passenger at last seat requested to cross the said breakers little slow, the driver(captain) literally barked at him that "there are more than 150 breakers in the road, and in no way I can go slow than this- indirectly indicating that if you are not comfortable, get down). The poor old man was helpless and was quite.
3) The sleepers were good in quality with good/sufficient space.
4) Availability of WiFi- Audio and video service in the coach was displayed in each compartment. However, in-spite of repeated request, WiFi, compartment lights, mobile charging pints were not made available during the entire travel.
5) Luggage handling and storage was good.