Jet Airways Baggage
Jet Airways Baggage Allowance
Carry-On Allowance: Domestic Sector
Jet Airways allows passengers to carry one bag and one personal item (briefcase, handbag or laptop bag) on the plane. The luggage carried on the plane should fit under the seat in front or in the overhead bin. Outer garments and basic assistive devices are not counted as personal items. There are some rules that the carry-on luggage should meet:
- Maximum Dimension of Carry-on Luggage on Airbus and Boeing aircraft: 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm
- Maximum Dimension of Carry-on Luggage on ATR aircraft: 50 cm x 45 cm x 20 cm
- Max. Weight of Carry-on Luggage: 15 lb/7 kg
Passengers getting on-board at Jammu, Leh and Srinagar are not allowed to carry hand baggage along with them because of security regulations.
Carry-On Allowance: International Sectors
Weight of baggage carried by First Class and Premiere guests on international flights should not exceed 7kgs and the maximum number of cabin baggage allowed is 2 per person.
- Maximum Dimension of Carry-on Luggage: 55 cm X 25 cm X 35 cm.
- Economy guests on international flights can carry only 1 piece of cabin baggage on-board.
- Maximum Dimension of Carry-on Luggage: 55 cm X 35 cm X 25 cm.
Checked Baggage Allowance: (2 bags)
Passenger's tickets will mention the weight of free baggage allowed. Baggage Allowance is either weight-based or number-based.
Excess Baggage Fees
For every extra kg of baggage carried, the extra fee calculated is 1.1% of the full fare of a one-way adult economy class.
Products such as sharp articles, alcohol, liquids, creams, gels and lotions are not allowed to be carried in handbag.The Airways offers special rates for the transportation of musical instruments and sports equipments.