Heritage Tour Of Agra And The Taj Mahal Package
This 1 day tour package to Agra is offered by India Food Tour. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Heritage and Photography Tours. It is one of the cheapest packages to Agra.
In this package, you will be spending . At Agra, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel.
Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Heritage Tour▪ Pickup from New Delhi in morning
▪ Visit to Taj Mahal, I’timad-Ud-Daulah, Agra Fort and a few other interesting places .
▪ Tours led by well qualified guides, some with advanced degrees in history and archaeology.
▪ All tours are private.
▪ Drop back in evening in air-conditioned car with driver.
▪ There is an option to choose the pick up time between 4 am and 11 am depending upon factors like weather, pickup location and activities. For guests who want to photograph Taj Mahal at sun-rise, we can start earlier.
▪ Entry fee of all monuments.
▪ Free pickup and drop is provided from central Delhi area. Transport from outside this zone may cost INR 1500 extra.
▪ Entry fee of monuments, guide fees etc.
▪ Bottled water, snacks are provided in almost all tours and 1 to 2 meals in food tours.
▪ Lunch in a good quality restaurant. Bottled water etc.
▪ All taxes, toll fee, parking fee etc.
▪ Per guest on twin sharing basis costs INR 8300.
▪ Cost for each extra guest: INR 3200
▪ Optional Add-ons:
▪ A female guide, available on request and subject to availability.
▪ A professional photographer to take your photographs during the tour for INR 3500.
▪ Include visit to Fatehpur Sikri for INR 2500 per guest.
▪ Agra street food tasting: INR 2000 per guest.
▪ Rent for any photography equipment if hired
This is not an ordinary sightseeing tour of Agra but an introductory journey in to heritage and history of Agra. This is a heritage tour of Agra city designed for discerning travelers who have interest in knowing the history and lesser known facts and sights of the places they visit.
▪ Visit to Taj Mahal, I’timad-Ud-Daulah, Agra Fort and a few other interesting places
▪ Introductory journey in to heritage and history of Agra
▪ Knowing the history and lesser known facts and sights of Agra
▪ Discover the major points and attractions of Agra in shortest possible time
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.