Divine Trail Of Gujarat With Beaches - Summer Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar and Diu is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. It is one of the cheapest packages to Bhavnagar.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Ahmedabad, 3 nights in Bhavnagar and 2 nights in Diu. At Ahmedabad, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Bhavnagar, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Diu, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Ahmedabad 1 Nights
Bhavnagar 3 Nights
Diu 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Ahmedabad▪ Welcome to your 'Divine Trail of Gujarat with Beaches - Summer ' tour! On arrival at the airport / railway station in Ahmedabad, you will be met and transferred to the hotel.
Day 2 : On to Bhavnagar via Lothal (235 kms / approx. 6 hours drive)
Day 3 : Bhavnagar - Excursion to Palitana (60 kms / approx. 1 hour drive)
▪ Transportation Entire round trip from Ahmedabad to Veraval by an air-conditioned Indigo for (02-03 adults) or air-conditioned Innova for (04-06 adults) or similar as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
▪ Meals: Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Audio compass app is free installations on your smart-phone
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned under inclusions.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
The textiles of Gujarat are known for its age old dyeing technique using natural colours. The textiles of Gujarat are world renowned for its traditional and modern designs. The fabrics like the Rogan, Zari, Tye and die and exclusive Patolas are known for its cultural exclusivity. The native attire of Gharchola Odhni and sarees is a vibrant sight. The bandhani (tie and die) of Mandvi and Bhuj are distinguished for its vivacity and skilled labour. Ahmadabad is one of the indigo manufacturing and exporting centres.\n
▪ Visit Palitana temples. Visit Gopnath Mahadev Temple and Beach. Visit Somnath Joytirling Temple.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.