Jain Jatra - Summer Package
This 8 night 9 day tour package to Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Junagadh, Jamnagar, Bhuj and Palanpur is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. It is one of the cheapest packages to Palanpur.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Ahmedabad, 1 nights in Bhavnagar, 1 nights in Junagadh, 1 nights in Jamnagar, 2 nights in Bhuj and 2 nights in Palanpur. At Ahmedabad, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Bhavnagar, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Junagadh, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Jamnagar, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Bhuj, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Palanpur, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Ahmedabad 1 Nights
Bhavnagar 1 Nights
Junagadh 1 Nights
Jamnagar 1 Nights
Bhuj 2 Nights
Palanpur 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Ahmedabad▪ Welcome to Ahmedabad, the largest city in Gujarat. On arrival at the airport / railway station in Ahmedabad, begin your tour of 'Jain Jatra - Summer'. You will be met and transferred your hotel.
Day 2 : On to Bhavnagar (173 / approx. 4 hour drive)
Day 3 : On to Junagadh (215 kms / approx. 5 hour drive)▪ This morning, drive to Junagadh. Junagadh comprises of historical monuments starting from the very ancient age (500 BC) till the most recent history of partition of India in 1947 AD. The city, as the name suggests, is a city of old fort. There are many historical monuments worth visiting in this city. On arrival, check-in to your hotel.
Day 4 : On to Jamnagar (137 kms / approx. 4 hour drive)
Day 5 : On to Bhuj (270 kms / approx. 13 hour drive)
Day 6 : In Bhuj Excursion to Mandvi (70 kms / approx. 2 hour drive)
▪ Transportation - Transportation Entire round trip Ex- Ahmedabad by an air-conditioned Indigo for (02-03 adults) or air-conditioned Innova for (04-06 adults) or similar as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
▪ Meals: Meals - Daily buffet Breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Audio compass app is free installations on your smart-phone
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Any Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterages, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
Gujarat is a blend of tradition, culture, and history. It is admirably known as the 'Heart of India'. Rich heritage and vibrant traditions makes Gujarat a home for all. It merges values and morals and conveys its core belief through art and customs. You will find the vibrancy in the traditional textiles, culture in the villages, diverse wildlife ruled by the Asiatic lions and pristine sea shore. The commendable development of the state of Gujarat is an experience in itself.\n
▪ Visit the Hatheesingh Jain Temple. Visit the Mandvi Beach. Enjoy an excursion to Ambaji & Modhera. Visit Rani Ki Vav - astep well.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.