Magnificient Bali Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Bali is offered by Holiday Tripz. It is one of the cheapest packages to Bali, with cost starting from Rs 47,600 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 6 nights in Bali. At Bali, the accommodation is organized at Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Bali 6 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival Bali
Day 2 : Day At Leisure
Day 3 : Day At Leisure
Day 4 : Day At Leisure
Day 5 : Day At Leisure
Day 6 : Day At Leisure
Day 7 : Departure From Bali
|Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel||Bali||6 Night(s)|
▪ Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
▪ Return Airport transfers by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
▪ Sightseeing by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
▪ All presently applicable hotel and airline taxes
▪ Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or
▪ charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
▪ The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel.
▪ Any service not mentioned in inclusions.
A tropical monsoon climate coupled with the volcanic nature of its mountains makes Bali a fertile ground for rich agriculture. Surrounded by coral reefs, the island is a treasure trove, home to diverse species of flora and fauna. The majority of the population is Balinese Hindus and practices a religion which is a blend of Hinduism, Buddhism and native tribal beliefs. Rituals and ceremonies play a vital role in the life of Balinese people. With nearly 20,000 temples across the island there are festivities going on throughout the year. Most of them are accompanied by dance performances depicting stories from Hindu epics like Ramayana. Gamelan, a form of Balinese percussion orchestra is also quite renowned. The main languages spoken are Balinese and Indonesian.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.