Coorg- Ooty Tour Package
This 7 night 8 day tour package to Bangalore, Mysore, Coorg and Ooty is offered by Gentle Holidays. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Forts, Heritage, Palaces, Hills, Lakes, Offbeat and Temple Visits. It is one of the cheapest packages to Ooty, with cost starting from Rs 16,000 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Bangalore, 1 nights in Mysore, 1 nights in Coorg and 3 nights in Ooty. At Bangalore, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, . At Mysore, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, . At Coorg, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, . At Ooty, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, . At Bangalore, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, .
Transfers are included in the package.
Bangalore 1 Nights
Mysore 1 Nights
Coorg 1 Nights
Ooty 3 Nights
Bangalore 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival Bangalore▪ Arrival at Bangalore airport your flight time meet and greet my representative proceed to hotel, after fresh ‘n' up visit Lalbagh, Vidansaudha, Museum and ISKON temple. Overnight stay at Bangalore.
Day 2 : Bangalore – Mysore▪ Morning check out and proceed to Mysore. En route visit Srirangapatna(Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Fort and Temple). On arrival check in to hotel. After fresh ‘n' up proceed to visit Maharaja's Palace and Brindavan garden. Overnight stay at Mysore.
Day 3 : Mysore – Coorg▪ After breakfast, checkout and proceed to Coorg, en route visit Tibetian Golden Temple, NisargaDhama. On arrival check in to a hotel. Evening visit Raja's Seat. Overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 4 : Coorg – Ooty▪ After breakfast proceed to Talacaveri, Bhagamandala, Omkareshwara Temple and Abby falls. After than proceed to Ooty. Overnights’ stay at hotel.
Day 5 : Ooty Local Sightseeing▪ After breakfast full day local sightseeing visit Ooty lake, Botanical Garden. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Day 6 : Ooty Local Sightseeing▪ After breakfast Proceed to Coonoor. Coonoor Sightseeing (Sim's Park, Lam's Rock, Dolphin Nose and Tea factory) and Doddabetta Peak. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Day 7 : Ooty – Bangalore▪ After breakfast check out from the hotel proceed to Bangalore check into the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 8 : Bangalore Drop to Airport.▪ After breakfast check out from the hotel full day local sightseeing and evening time drop to Airport.
|2 Star or similar,||Bangalore||2 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar,||Mysore||1 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar,||Coorg||1 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar,||Ooty||3 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar,||Bangalore||1 Night(s)|
▪ Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
▪ All Taxes Inclusive.
▪ Personal Expenses
▪ Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
▪ Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
▪ Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
▪ Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
▪ Room Heater Charges
Nestled amongst the lush green hills of Western Ghats, Coorg in Karnataka is the major hub for coffee and spice production. Initially, Coorg (Kodagu) region was ruled by Kadambas. After their rule, Coorg was home to many other dynasties such as the Gangas, Cholas, Hoysalas and the Vijayanagara.
▪ Visit Lalbagh, Vidansaudha, Museum and ISKON temple
▪ Visit Srirangapatna(Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Fort and Temple)
▪ Visit Tibetian Golden Temple, NisargaDhama
▪ Explore Talacaveri, Bhagamandala, Omkareshwara Temple and Abby falls
▪ Full day local sightseeing and visit Ooty lake, Botanical Garden
▪ Coonoor Sightseeing (Sim's Park, Lam's Rock, Dolphin Nose and Tea factory) and Doddabetta Peak
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.