Colombo Highlights - Srilanka - Summer Package
This 3 night 4 day tour package to Bentota and Colombo is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in . It is one of the cheapest packages to Colombo, with cost starting from Rs 16,260 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Bentota and 2 nights in Colombo. At Bentota, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Colombo, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Lagoon Bentota.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Bentota 1 Nights
Colombo 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Colombo - Bentota (85 km / approx. 2 hours drive)▪ Welcome to your 'Colombo Highlights - Srilanka' tour! On arrival at the airport in Colombo, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Bentota.
Bentota, undoubtedly has some of the best stretches of clean sandy beaches in the country boasting of numerous romantic settings carved by both the river and sea. This unique experience leads to nothing, but an enchanted gateway to bliss. Float into the ocean for some deep sea fishing or get wet with some serious rumble on the water with jet skiing, surfing, diving or body boarding. Finally, cherish the golden sun sink into the horizon as you sit back gently under a shady palm tree.
Day 2 : Bentota - Colombo (85 km/ approx. 2 hours drive)
|3 Star or similar, Lagoon Bentota||Colombo||1 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation- entire round trip journey ex -Colombo by an air conditioned
▪ car. The vehicle is as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
▪ Meals - daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
▪ Travel insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours not mentioned in the inclusions.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
▪ Video camera permits and still camera permits at the sites.
Found at the bottom of India, this little exotic island of Sri Lanka is abundant with marvellous discoveries for any tourist. Be it a journey of exploring the wilderness, an ayurvedic wellness holiday, a relaxing getaway in the sun, or even that quick business trip, there is something for everyone that Sri Lanka has to offer. The entire island of Sri Lanka is teeming with bird life and exotics like elephants and leopards are not uncommon.\n
▪ Visit Kosgoda and Balapitiya
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.