Bhubaneswar Konark Tour Package
This 1 night 2 day tour package to Bhubaneswar and Konark is offered by Moksha Tour Planners Pvt. Ltd.. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Heritage and Temple Visits. It is one of the cheapest packages to Bhubaneswar, with cost starting from Rs 2,500 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Bhubaneswar and . At Bhubaneswar, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, . At Konark, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Bhubaneswar 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Exploring Bhubaneswar▪ Our vehicle will pick up guests from Hotel/Home or Airport/Station leave for sightseeing.
▪ Visit to Lingaraj Temple, Mukteswar Temple, Kedargouri Temple, Raja Rani Temple, Nandan Kanan Zoo, where guests will enjoy Tiger & Lion Safari, Khandagiri Udaygiri Caves.
▪ Overnight stay at Bhubaneswar
Day 2 : Fun at Konark▪ Our vehicle will pick up guests from Hotel leave for Konark sightseeing.
▪ On the way visit Dhauligiri, Konark Temple, Chandrabhaga Beach & Maa Ramachandi Temple.
▪ Evening drop at Station or Airport.
|2 Star or similar,||Bhubaneswar||1 Night(s)|
▪ One Night stay in Hotel Presidency at Bhubaneswar in twin sharing basis.
▪ Bed Tea & Breakfast
▪ Above rate is not applicable for Rath Yatra, Christmas, New Year & Long Weekends.
The capital of the east Indian State of Orissa, Bhubaneswar is a thriving centre of art and culture. Perched at an altitude of 45 metres above sea level, the city is located in the eastern coastal plains of Odisha and to the south-west of River Mahanadi. The destination is subdivided into several housings and townships.
▪ Enjoy roaming in the towns of Bhubaneswar and Konark.
▪ Visit the many temples and other sightseeing places.
▪ Learn about the culture of these places.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.