Rann Utsav Package
This 1 night 2 day tour package to Bhuj is offered by Thomas Cook India. It is one of the cheapest packages to Bhuj, with cost starting from Rs 16,999 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Bhuj. At Bhuj, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Standard.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel.
Bhuj 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Buj Station / Airport Transfer to Dhordo▪ On arrival at Bhuj Airport/Railway Station, to White Rann Resort, Dhordo by AC coach on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis with Complimentary Refreshment (Approx. 81 km – 2 hrs by road).
▪ Rann Utsav is not only the festive extravaganza but also the celebration of life that crams colors into the salt-encrusted desert plains. The soul-stirring splendour of nature, calm & serene surrounding, rich Kutchi culture, intricate handicrafts and outdoor activities make this desert carnival a perfect holiday destination. With traditional dance forms and musical moments, many thrilling activities like cultural act shows, camel safari, parasailing and dirt biking enhance different colors of the festivity.
Day 2 : Depart Dhordo▪ After breakfast at dining area 07.30 AM to 09.00 AM, at 09:30 drive to the airport/Railway Station for flight/Train to your onward destination.
|3 Star or similar, Standard||Bhuj||1 Night(s)|
▪ Fun and entertainment activities at the resort
▪ Transfer and Sightseeing between Bhuj Railway Station/Airport and White Rann Resort, Dhordo by AC coach on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis only as per Itinerary.
▪ Vehicles as per group size on Sharing basis
▪ Seats Allotment in the Vehicle is on first come first serve basis at the venue, irrespective of the booking dates
▪ Tips and Porter age.
▪ Camera fees, guide charges.
▪ Any services not mentioned in inclusion list.
This district of Gujarat brings to mind a unique landscape with salty marshlands and no vegetation. Situated on the Gulf of Kutch, leading to the Arabian Sea, it is also known as the Rann of Kutch. The word Kutch or Kachchh, means tortoise in Sanskrit, and interestingly the shape of the region is rather like a tortoise. The word also means something that becomes alternately wet and dry, and it is true that the Rann of Kutch becomes submerged under water during the rains. Kutch is the second-largest district in India after Leh. The headquarters of the district are at Bhuj town. Tourism activities here involve desert safaris by jeep, camel rides, shopping for the unique local handicrafts, and sighting the rare wild ass found in the Little Rann of Kutch sanctuary. The people of Kutch comprise of nomadic, semi-nomadic and artisan tribes who contribute to the rich folk art and culture of the region. The embroidered garments with mirror-work and the camel wool shawls from here are extremely famous; as is the chunky silver jewellery and carved woodcraft. You could visit the villages around Bhuj as each of them makes.
▪ Note: All transfers other than the stated timings mentioned above are on chargeable-basis and subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.