Dalhousie Volvo Tour Package
This 2 night 3 day tour package to Dalhousie is offered by Harjass Holidays. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Driving, Eco-friendly, Hills, Rural and Shopping. It is one of the cheapest packages to Dalhousie.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Dalhousie. At Dalhousie, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, .
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Dalhousie 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Dalhousie▪ Arrive Pathankot . Pick up from the Pathankot Bus Stand & Proceed to Dalhousie ,Check into the Hotel ,
▪ Take some Rest .then proceed to the sightseeing tour of Kalatop (wildlife reserve), Daikund (valley of flowers) & Panjpulla (water fall) ,
▪ In the evening Back to the Hotel .
Day 2 : Local Sightseeing▪ After breakfast pick-up from Hotel and proceed to the sightseeing tour of Khajjiar (mini-swiss of India) & Chamba (historical city) ,
▪ In the Evening back to the Hotel .
Day 3 : Departure▪ After Breakfast , Check out From the Hotel & Drop to Pathankot Bus Stand , Board a Volvo For Delhi
|2 Star or similar,||Dalhousie||2 Night(s)|
▪ Meal on MAPAI basis (Bed Tea, Breakfast and Lunch/ Dinner).
▪ All sight-seeing as per the tour itenrary as disposal basis.
▪ All Transportation Indigo / Xylo / Innova / Tempo Traveller
▪ Welcome drink on arrival .
▪ Innerline Permit.
▪ All toll taxes, parking , state taxes and driver allownece.
▪ Well Experinced driver
▪ 3.09% GST ( gross service tax )/ Lunch.
▪ Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/
▪ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
▪ Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
▪ Room Heater Charges (Rs. 300 per day )
▪ Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
▪ Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
▪ Rohtaang pass taxi cost is not includes.Rohtaang paas is Closed on Tuesday
Dalhousie is a hill station in Chamba district in the northern state of Himachal Pradesh, India.It is situated on 5 hills and has an elevation of 2,400 metres above sea level.
▪ Scenic Nature
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.