Srilanka Tropical Paradise Package
This 5 night 6 day tour package to Dambulla, Kandy, Bentota and Colombo is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. It is one of the cheapest packages to Kandy.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Dambulla, 2 nights in Kandy, 1 nights in Bentota and 1 nights in Colombo. At Dambulla, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Kandy, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Amarantha Classic Retreat. At Bentota, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Devi Canal Resort & Spa. At Colombo, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Sapphire Hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Dambulla 1 Nights
Kandy 2 Nights
Bentota 1 Nights
Colombo 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Colombo On to Dambulla (175 kms / approx. 4 hours drive)▪ Welcome to your 'Srilanka Tropical Paradise' tour! On arrival at the airport in Colombo you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Dambulla.
Day 2 : On to Kandy (89 kms / approx. 2.22 hours drive)
Day 3 : In Kandy Excursion to Nuwara Eliya (76 kms / approx. 2.34 hours drive)
|3 Star or similar, Amarantha Classic Retreat||Kandy||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Devi Canal Resort & Spa||Bentota||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Sapphire Hotel||Colombo||2 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip journey Ex-Colombo by an air conditioned
▪ car with the service of an English-speaking Chauffeur Guide. The vehicle is as
▪ per the itinerary and not at disposal basis.
▪ Meals - Buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
▪ Video Camera permits at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
▪ Video Camera and Still Camera permits at the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy.
Found at the tip of India, this little exotic island of Sri Lanka is abundant with marvelous discoveries for any tourist. Be it a journey of exploring the wilderness, an ayurvedic wellness holiday, a relaxing get away in the sun, or even that quick business trip, there is something for everyone that Sri Lanka has to offer. The entire island of Sri Lanka is teeming with bird life and exotics like elephants and leopards. This small island has much to offer to the animal enthusiasts, as much as India, Malaysia and the great Africa put together!\n
▪ Embark on an excursion to Nuwara Eliya. Enjoy a visit to Dambulla Cave Temple and Ranweli Spice Garden.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.