(skm 3a) Darjeeling 2n + Kalimpong 1n Package
This 3 night 4 day tour package to Darjeeling and Kalimpong is offered by Purple Voyages. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Heritage, Hills, Offbeat and Temple Visits. It is one of the cheapest packages to Darjeeling, with cost starting from Rs 5,400 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Darjeeling and 1 nights in Kalimpong. At Darjeeling, the accommodation is organized at Marvel International Hotel. At Kalimpong, the accommodation is organized at Garden Reach Hotel.
Transfers are included in the package.
Darjeeling 2 Nights
Kalimpong 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling▪ Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 2 : Darjeeling Sightseeing▪ Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds’ 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 3 : Darjeeling – Kalimpong▪ After Breakfast transfer to Kalimpong (3,950 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon enjoy half day tour of Kalimpong Visiting Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills & Pine View Nursery. Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
Day 4 : Kalimpong – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport▪ After breakfast Check-out from hotel on time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
▪ Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
▪ Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
▪ All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
▪ Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
▪ Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
▪ Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
▪ Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
▪ Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
▪ Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
▪ Room Heater Charges.
▪ Service Tax.
▪ Anything which is not included in the inclusion
▪ Package Cost:
▪ For 2 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 10150 to Rs. 27200
▪ For 4 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 7050 to Rs. 22950
▪ For 6 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 5950 to Rs. 21550
▪ For 8 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 5400 to Rs. 14100
▪ Extra Pax (EPSR) the cost varies from Rs. 2400 to 12250
▪ Child with Bed (CWB) the cost varies from Rs. 1850 to Rs. 11600
▪ Child No bed (CNB) cost varies from Rs. 800 to Rs.8450
▪ Supplement Vehicle Cost
▪ Innova / Scorpio / Xylo Instead of Indica / WagonR for above itinerary costs Rs. 4000
▪ Innova / Scorpio / Xylo Instead of Sumo / Max for above itinerary costs Rs.3600
▪ Note: Rates Given for High Season ( 1st April to 30 June ) , For Other Dates Discounts will be applicable
▪ We provide 01 Non a/c Indica / Wagon R / Sumo / Max in all categories for 02-08 pax including child. We provide 01 Innova / Scorpio / Xylo for 02-06 pax including child in Premium+. In case the number of heads increases, than the guest will have to take another vehicle with an additional cost.
Kalimpong is a scenic town located in Darjeeling in West Bengal. It is a hill station in the Lesser Himalayas also called the Mahabharata range. The town is located at an average elevation of 1,250 meters (4,101 ft) above sea level.
▪ Drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds’ 3rd highest peak.
▪ Visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple
▪ Enjoy half day tour of Kalimpong Visiting Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills & Pine View Nursery
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.