Sikkim Tour Package
This 3 night 4 day tour package to Darjeeling and Pelling is offered by Holiday Travel Zone. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Hills. It is one of the cheapest packages to Darjeeling, with cost starting from Rs 5,380 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Darjeeling and 1 nights in Pelling. At Darjeeling, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, Standard Room. At Pelling, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, Twin Sharing Basis.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Darjeeling 2 Nights
Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
A quintessential, British Raj-era hill station, Darjeeling is situated in the lower Himalayas at a height of 6,982ft. In the upper reaches of the state of West Bengal, it is the headquarters of Darjeeling district and counts Nepal, Sikkim and Bhutan as its neighbours. The town is best known for its fabulous views of India's highest, and the world's third-highest peak, the Kanchenjunga, at 28,169ft, and its tea plantations.
1 Ghoom Monastery
About 7 km away from Darjeeling Ghoom is famous as Highest toy train railway station in the world. It also has famous Yiga Choling Monastery of Gelupa sect which was built in 1875.
- Jagannath Mondal
2 Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Offbeat Attraction
Being situated at Darjeeling, popularly called the Queen of Hills, HMI makes your learning experience even more enjoyable. The scene beauty of our training areas, famous tea gardens and enchating view of Kanchanjunga makes your trip to HMI a memorable experience. HMI is renowed for having the most competent faculty in the world. Most of our instructors are luminaries with many records under their belt and many of them are Nations highest adventure award winners. You can associate your wards with them through various courses of HMI. Mountaineering is a very expensive hobby. However, the HMI courses are highly subsidized. The institute provides an excellent training, good administration, sumptutous food and the best quality of equipment to trainees. A certificate from the institute is recognized all over the world. So far about 1000 persons from different foreign countries have been trained at HMI. All wise persons are making best use of the institute. Why not you? Wishing you the best of luck
- Jagannath Mondal
- View point
Kanchenjunga is the third highest mountain in the world (the first two being Mount Everest and K2), standing at an altitude of 8586 m. There are five peaks in Kanchenjunga. If you watch Kanchenjunga from the Observatory Hills, you might be deceived that the mount is a calm and serene upheaval of ice and snow. In reality, rock and ice avalanches more often thunder this ostensibly serene mount. There are not any direct routes to the mount. One has to try various indirect routes, probably starting by ascending any one of the five peaks, then finding any possible place for camping, and attempting the summit. As hardship it may give, a visit to Kanchenjunga is memorable.
- Jagannath Mondal
4 Batashiya Loop
- View point
The early morning view of the Sikkim range and the shopping spree going on near the batashiya loop can never be missed... A must watch whenever in Darjeeling...
- Samir Khan
5 Batasia Loop
Breathtaking to view , the small toy train to climb up and down by 1000 feet on a small hill space, with a 360 degrees turn twice. Impressive to any engineering mind, that this happened almost 150 years ago, and is still in running condition. Aptly the most unique identity of Darjeeling, for the rest of world.
- naresh panchal
Pelling 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Sikkim Tour Package▪
▪ Day – 01 – Arrival and Transfer to Darjeeling
▪ Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer - Darjeeling - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills – It is also home to the famous World Heritage train – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) - Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Darjeeling
Day 2 : Sikkim Tour Package▪ Day – 02 - Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing (Half Day)
▪ Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour After breakfast next round of sight seeing - Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Day 3 : Sikkim Tour Package
Day 4 : Sikkim Tour Package▪ Day 07 : Pelling - New Jalpaiguri / Bagdogra
▪ From Pelling embark up on a journey to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (IXB)where the tour ends.
|2 Star or similar, Standard Room||Darjeeling||2 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar, Twin Sharing Basis||Pelling||1 Night(s)|
▪ A 24 - hour helpline.
▪ Pick Up & Drop from airport / Railway Station.
▪ Daily breakfast and dinner at hotel
▪ Sightseeing as par Itinerary by A/C car
▪ All toll taxes. Drivers allowance. Parking charges.
▪ Local Sight Seeing at Gangtok
▪ All Applicable Taxes.
▪ Tips, Camera fees, Laundry and other items of a personal nature.
▪ Any other expenses not mentioned above.
▪ Any guide charges.
Sikkim is a state in northeast India, bordered by Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal. Part of the Himalayas, the area has a dramatic landscape that includes India‚„s highest mountain, 8,586m Kangchenjunga. Sikkim is also home to glaciers, alpine meadows and thousands of varieties of wildflowers. Steep paths lead to hilltop Buddhist monasteries such as Pemayangtse, which dates to the early 1700s.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.