Golden Triangle With Ranthambore Tour Package
This 5 night 6 day tour package to Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur is offered by Travelojo. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Forts, Heritage and Pilgrimage. It is one of the cheapest packages to Jaipur.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Delhi, 1 nights in Agra, 1 nights in Ranthambore and 2 nights in Jaipur. At Delhi, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, Deluxe. At Agra, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, Deluxe. At Ranthambore, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, Deluxe. At Jaipur, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, Deluxe.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Delhi 1 Nights
Agra 1 Nights
Ranthambore 1 Nights
Jaipur 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour▪ Day 01: Delhi Railway Station / Airport – Hotel + Half day Sightseeing
▪ Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. In afternoon visit Rajghat, Jantar Mantar, Parliament House*, Rashtrapati Bhawan*, & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi.
▪ (*Drive Pass)
Day 2 : Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour▪ Day 02: Delhi – Agra Sightseeing (216 Km / 3 ½ hrs)
▪ After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 3 : Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour▪ Day 03 : Agra – Ranthambore (240 Kms / 05 hrs)
▪ After breakfast drive to Ranthambore En-route Fatehpur Sikri - the extraordinary city built by Akbar the Great, deserted 14 years later, but which, during its brief span, exceeded London in both grandeur and population. After visit continue drive to Ranthambore. Located in the Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan, Ranthambore is one of the protected forests of India. It was the erstwhile hunting grounds of the Maharaja of Jaipur until 1955 when it was declared as a game sanctuary. Arrive & check in at hotel. Later proceed for safari. The Ranthambore Forest Reserve is home to the great Indian tiger. Other than the tiger, the Ranthambore forest has manyother wild attractions like theleopard, nilgai, sambar and chital. Ranthambore also has one of the largest banyan trees in India. The 10th century Ranthambore fort towers over the forest as if protecting its habitants from any danger. Since most animals retreat deep into the forest to avoid the afternoon heat, evening serve a good chance of spotting the tiger. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 : Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour▪ Day 04: Ranthambore - Jaipur (160 Kms / 03 hrs)
▪ Early morning proceed for safari later back to the hotel for breakfast. After Breakfast and check out from hotel and drive to Jaipur. Jaipur: Beautiful palaces, forts and colourful bazaars speak of the pink city’s glorious regal past. Modernity walks hand-in-hand with history in Jaipur. This largest city of Rajasthan, founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, is famous for its magnanimous hospitality. Later tour of the Pink city visiting the imposing hawa Mahal, Jantar Manter & City Palace now a museum, the ancient Observatory, The exotic Palace of the Winds & the picturesque bazaars of the walled city. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 : Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour▪ Day 05: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
▪ After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 6 : Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour▪ Day 06: Hotel – Jaipur Railway Station / Airport
▪ After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
|2 Star or similar, Deluxe||Delhi||1 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar, Deluxe||Agra||1 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar, Deluxe||Ranthambore||1 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar, Deluxe||Jaipur||2 Night(s)|
▪ • Assistance on Arrival.
▪ • A 24 - hour helpline.
▪ • Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
▪ • Daily Breakfast
▪ • Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
▪ • Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
▪ • Air fare / train fare.
▪ • Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
▪ • Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
▪ • Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
▪ • Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
▪ • Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
▪ • 3.50 % Government Service Tax
History of Ranthambore Ranthambore is the oldest habitable place around Sawai Madhavpur. The rich and diverse jungles of Ranthambore were the hunting grounds of the rulers of Jaipur before India’s independence. Ranthambore has been an immensely important place for historical development in Jaipur. Earlier known as Ranastamba or Ranastambhapura, present day Ranthambore has quite a few interesting places to visit. The History of Ranthambore owes its existence to the ruler, Prithviraj I of the Chauhan Dynasty.
▪ NOTE :
▪ Price may Vary on New year and Christmas Period.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.