Islamic Pilgrimage Tour Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Delhi, Ajmer, Jaipur and Agra is offered by Tour My India. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Forts, Palaces and Pilgrimage. It is one of the cheapest packages to Delhi, with cost starting from Rs 16,330 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Delhi, 1 nights in Ajmer, 1 nights in Jaipur, 1 nights in Agra and 1 nights in Delhi. At Delhi, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, . At Ajmer, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, . At Jaipur, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, . At Agra, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, . At Delhi, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, .
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Delhi 2 Nights
1 Humayun's Tomb
Its an earlier Tajmahal that was not much famous!!!
- Thirupathi Rajan
2 Qutb Minar
Any engineer should see how piling is done. how a tall minar to be erected on a small base that to with nill repair for so many years
- sanjay sarkar
3 Red Fort
- Sreenivasa mummadi
4 Jama Masjid
Jama masjid every indian should visit. A devine place to feel the internal sprit
- sanjay sarkar
5 Humayun\'s Tomb
6 Qutub Minar
i had visited qutub minar in the december month last year with my frndz when we went to delhi it is one of the best historical monument in delhi and the tomb of imam zaminm
- Ashish Dharaviya
7 Jama Masjid
8 Lodhi Garden
9 Lodhi Garden
- rajan ag
10 Safdarjung's Tomb
This mausoleum built in the memorium of Safdarjung the last of the great Viziersâ€™ of the Mughal Empire. The structure was inspired by the Humayunâ€™s Tomb, the Taj Mahal itself and various other noted maosoleums of the preceding eras. The intention was to build a mausoleum in lines of the same to proclaim Safdarjungâ€™s greatness. However subsequent scholars have derided the structure for the lack of proportion and usage of quality material. This tomb is located on the T-junction of Lodhi Road and Aurobindo Marg and can be reached by the Jor Bagh station of the Delhi Metro.
- Sabyasachi RayC
11 Hazrat Nizamuddin
- lekhchand sharma
Ajmer 1 Nights
Ana Sagar Lake
Adhai din ka Johnpra
Originally called Ajaimeur or the invincible hill, founded by Ajai Pal Chauhan in the 7th century, Ajmer was a centre of Chauhan power till 1193 A.D. Even during the Muslim conquests, Ajmer did not loose its charm and importance. It was only when Prithvi Raj Chauhan lost to Muhammed Gohri that Ajmer passed on to multiple hands of feudal lords, Marwar rulers and finally the Mughals. Eventually, Ajmer was conquered by the Marathas,
1 Ana Sagar Lake
AWESOME PLACE...BY BREAD
- tabrez qureshi
2 Adhai din ka Johnpra
NICE BUT NOT SUPERB....
- tabrez qureshi
3 Dargah Sharif
i had just reached jaipur by bus and this was close to the bus stand so
- Uday Raj
Jaipur 1 Nights
Jaipur or the
1 Amber Fort
nice place to visit and know about our heritage
- RAHUL SHARMA
Agra 1 Nights
Known for the world's most beautiful monument of love, the Taj Mahal, Agra is where the Mughals lived out their theatrics of power and intrigue, of love and piety, of ambition and heartbreak... Yes Agra has seen it all...held it and lost it to now become an important holiday destination on a tourist agenda. Agra may have had a long innings as a religious and commercial hub for over three centuries but the Mughals turned the old city over its
1 Taj Mahal
Visited Taj several times but each visit throws a different dimension of its beauty. Just sit down and watch and enjoy the architecture.
- Saurabh Priyadarshi
Delhi 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Delhi▪ Upon arrival at Delhi international airport meet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi jama masjid▪ After breakfast we have full day city sightseeing tour of Delhi visiting Red Fort, Jama Masjid, humayun's Tomb, Safdarjang Tomb, Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya, Lodhi Tomb and Qutub Minar.
▪ Return to hotel for overnight stay.
▪ Red Fort: The Red sandstone walls of the massive Red Fort (Lal Qila) rise 33-m above the clamour of Old Delhi is one of the most magnificent places in the world.
▪ The Fort was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in 1838 is a reminder of the magnificent power and pomp of the Mughal emperors. Lahore gate, the main gate of Red Fort attracts a major crowd on each Independence Day.
▪ Jama Masjid: This great mosque of Old Delhi is the largest in India, with a courtyard capable of holding 25,000 devotees. The highly decorative mosque has three great gates, four towers and two 40 m-high minarets constructed of strips of red sandstone and white marble.
▪ jama masjid Humayun’s Tomb: This magnificent garden tomb is the first substantial example of Mughal architecture in India. It was built by Bega Begum in 1565 AD, around nine year later of demise of her husband Humayun.
▪ Safdarjang Tomb: This is the last enclosed garden tomb in Delhi in the tradition of Humayun's Tomb and was built in 1753- 54 as mausoleum of Safdarjung, the viceroy of Awadh under the Mughal Emperor, Muhammed Shah.
▪ Hazarat Nizamuddin Auliya: The Tomb represent to the one of the greatest and most influential Sufi saint of Indian Sub-continent, by whose order Hazrat Amir Khusro (R.a) Invented a new language to break down barriers between south and north India (Including Pakistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Rangoon, Bangladesh and border area of Afghanistan), for better understanding and to serve Humanity in a unified way. Hazarat Nizamuddin was a Sufi far beyond the boundation of time, caste, creed, color, region or race.
▪ Lodhi Tomb: The tombs of Muhammad Shah and Sikandar Lodhi are the good examples of octagonal tombs. Shish and Bara Gumbad are square tombs with imposing dome, turrets on corners and facades giving false impression of being double storied.
▪ Qutub Minar: Qutub Minar is built by Qutab-ud-din Aibak as a victory tower immediately after the defeat of Delhi's last Hindu kingdom. This soaring, 73 m-high tower has five distinct storeys, each marked by a projecting balcony and tapers from a 15 m diameter at the base to just 2.5 m at the top. A 7 m-high iron pillar stands in the courtyard of the mosque. It is said that if you can encircle it with your hands while standing with your back to it your wish will be fulfilled.
Day 3 : Delhi - Ajmer▪ Morning transfer to the railway station to board the Shatabdi train for Ajmer. Upon arrival at Ajmer railway station meet with our representative and transfer to the hotel.
▪ After fresh-n-up we will visit Dargah Shareef, Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra, Ana Sagar Lake etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
▪ Dargah Sharif: The shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti. In 1256 AD, at the age of 114, the saint entered his cell to pray in seclusion for six days after which he passed away.
▪ It is now a sacred centre of pilgrimage. Devotees of all sects and faiths come here as the saint’s blessings.
▪ Each year, the followers of the master congregate here from all parts of the world on the occasion of the annual festival of Urs to pay their obeisance to seek the Saint’s blessings for fulfillment of wishes.
▪ Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra: A mosque originally an ancient Sanskrit College & within a temple enclosure. Proceed to Emperor Akbar’s Royal Palace made of red sand stone – housing a museum with a rich collection of Mughal & Rajput armour. This is a masterpiece of Indo - Islamic architecture. It is a relic of an old mosque consisting of a quadrangle with a front screen wall of seven pointed arches.
▪ Ana Sagar Lake: Ana Sagar lake is an artificial lake and named after Anaji Chauhan.
Day 4 : Ajmer - Jaipur▪ After breakfast we will leave for Jaipur. Upon arrival check into the hotel. After fresh-n-up we will proceed for sightseeing tour of Jaipur visiting its massive forts, palaces and Temple.
▪ In Jaipur we will visit the City Palace, Palace of Winds, Natural observatory etc. In the evening return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 : Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra ajmer▪ This morning we will opt for an excursion to the massive fort of Amber, located 11 km from the city. One can also ascend the fort in an Elephant back.
▪ The Amber Fort was built by Raja Shri Maan Singh JI Saheb in 16th century. Maan Singh, one of the first war chiefs or the trusted general of the Emperor Akbar.
▪ Later we will drive to Agra. En-route to Agra we will stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri, the Mosque built by Emperor Akbar in the memory of Sheikh Salim Chishti. Further continue drive to Agra.
▪ Upon arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 : Agra - Sikandra - Delhi▪ Today we will visit the famous Taj Mahal at dawn. Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial to his queen Mumtaz Mahal, made out of white marble took 22 years to complete (1630-1652 AD).
▪ After visit we will return to the hotel for fresh-n-up and breakfast. After breakfast we will visit the Agra fort, built by Akbar in 1565 as a military establishment.
▪ The Fort was made by red sandstone. During the reign of Shah Jahan it was partially converted into a palace.
▪ Further we will Itimad-ud-Daulah's Tomb or Baby Taj, this exquisite marble tomb was made by Emperor Jahangir's queen, Nur Jahan , in the memory of her father Mirza Ghiyas Beg during 1622-1628 A.D. Built entirely in white marble and inlaid with semi-precious stones, this mausoleum on the bank of the Yamuna River, exhibits a strong Persian influence.
▪ Later in the afternoon drive to Delhi, en-route we will visit Sikandra, the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. It represents his philosophy and secular outlook, combining the best of Hindu and Muslim architectures in a superlative fusion. Completed in 1613 A.D.
▪ Further continue drive to Delhi. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 : Delhi - Departure▪ Transfer to the International airport on time to board the flight for onward destination.
|2 Star or similar,||Delhi||3 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar,||Ajmer||1 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar,||Jaipur||1 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar,||Agra||1 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar,||Delhi||1 Night(s)|
▪ Daily breakfast
▪ All applicable govt taxes
▪ Ac vehicle for all transfers & intercity travel
▪ English speaking guide during the city tour
▪ Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur
▪ Ac chair car train ticket for Delhi-Ajmer
▪ All the arrival and departure transfer with company representative
▪ Complete transportation with an English speaking chauffer
▪ Driver Allowance
▪ Toll Taxes and Parking
▪ State taxes
▪ All the currently applicable taxes
▪ Meals except then breakfast
▪ Tips, Laundry, Phone calls
▪ Any other expenses not mentioned above.
From the magnificent sites like Red Fort, Humayun’s tomb, Jama masjid in Delhi, visit at Dargah Sharif, the temple of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer to a pink city called Jaipur where you stop at Amber fort, known for its architectural beauty, one would not come across any other place than these to have a perfect glimpse of Islamic culture.
▪ Jama Masjid: This great mosque of Old Delhi is the largest in India, with a courtyard capable of holding 25,000 devotees.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.