Gangtok- Darjeeling Tour Package
This 4 night 5 day tour package to Gangtok and Darjeeling is offered by Gentle Holidays. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Heritage, Hills, Offbeat and Temple Visits. It is one of the cheapest packages to Darjeeling, with cost starting from Rs 15,000 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Gangtok and 2 nights in Darjeeling. At Gangtok, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, 2. At Darjeeling, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, .
Transfers are included in the package.
Gangtok 2 Nights
Darjeeling 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok▪ Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2 : Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir▪ After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) Which is 55 kms one way from Ga ngtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 3 : Gangtok Local Sightseeing – Darjeeling▪ This morning start for a half day trip of Gangtok city covering Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 3-4 hours). Afternoon drive to Darjeeling (6,710 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 4 : Darjeeling Sightseeing▪ Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 5 : Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport▪ After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
|2 Star or similar, 2||Gangtok||2 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar,||Darjeeling||2 Night(s)|
▪ Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
▪ Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to poin t basis).
▪ All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
▪ Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only
▪ Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
▪ Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
▪ Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
▪ Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
▪ Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prio r to departure.
▪ Room Heater Charges.
▪ Service Tax.
▪ Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Darjeeling is one of India€™s most famous holiday destinations and is affectionately known as the €œQueen of the Hills€. It is a hill-station located in the northern part of West Bengal. Until the fag end of the 18th Century, the city was largely under the Kingdom of Sikkim.
▪ Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
▪ Half day trip of Gangtok city covering Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls
▪ Explore Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak)
▪ Visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.