(skm 6e) Gangtok 2n + Pelling 2n + Darjeeling 2n Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Gangtok, Pelling and Darjeeling is offered by Purple Voyages. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Heritage, Hills, Lakes, Waterfalls, Offbeat and Temple Visits. It is one of the cheapest packages to Darjeeling, with cost starting from Rs 10,200 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Gangtok, 2 nights in Pelling and 2 nights in Darjeeling. At Gangtok, the accommodation is organized at The Swiss Hotel. At Pelling, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, . At Darjeeling, the accommodation is organized at Marvel International Hotel.
Transfers are included in the package.
Gangtok 2 Nights
Pelling 2 Nights
Darjeeling 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok▪ Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2 : Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir▪ After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
▪ (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 3 : Gangtok – Pelling▪ After breakfast start for Pelling (6,300 ft.). Enroute visit Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) in Namchi. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling
Day 4 : Pelling Sightseeing▪ After breakfast start for full day sightseeing. 1st Half tour - Darap village, Rimbi water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake & Khangchendzongha waterfalls. In afternoon start for 2nd Half tour - Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Helipad Ground. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 5 : Pelling – Darjeeling▪ This morning after breakfast transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.) via Singla check post. On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 6 : Darjeeling Sightseeing▪ Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 7 : Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport▪ After breakfast Check-out from hotel in time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
▪ Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
▪ Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
▪ All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
▪ Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
▪ Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
▪ Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
▪ Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
▪ Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
▪ Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
▪ Room Heater Charges.
▪ Service Tax.
▪ Anything which is not included in the inclusion
▪ Package Cost:
▪ For 2 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 19000 to Rs. 49500
▪ For 4 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 12950 to Rs. 41700
▪ For 6 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 11200 to Rs. 39100
▪ For 8 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 10200 to Rs. 28650
▪ Extra Pax (EPSR) the cost varies from Rs. 4050 to 22200
▪ Child with Bed (CWB) the cost varies from Rs.3200 to Rs.20850
▪ Child No bed (CNB) cost varies from Rs.1400 to Rs.15950
▪ Supplement Vehicle Cost
▪ Sumo / Max instead of Indica / WagonR for above itinerary costs Rs.1000
▪ Innova / Scorpio / Xylo instead of Indica / WagonR for above itinerary costs Rs.5800
▪ Innova / Scorpio / Xylo instead of Sumo / Max for above itinerary costs Rs.4900
▪ Note: Rates Given for High Season ( 1st April to 30 June ) , For Other Dates Discounts will be applicable
▪ We provide 01 Non a/c Indica / Wagon R / Sumo / Max in all categories for 02-08 pax including child. We provide 01 Innova / Scorpio / Xylo for 02-06 pax including child in Premium+. In case the number of heads increases, than the guest will have to take another vehicle with an additional cost.
Pelling is a picturesque town located in the district of West Sikkim. The town is at a distance of about 10 km from the district headquarters of Geyzing.
▪ Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
▪ Visit Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) in Namchi
▪ Full day sightseeing. 1st Half tour - Darap village, Rimbi water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake & Khangchendzongha waterfalls. In afternoon start for 2nd Half tour - Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Helipad Ground
▪ Watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak)
▪ Visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.