Botanix Farm - Gurgaon Package
This 2 night 3 day tour package to Gurgaon is offered by vXplor Adventures Pvt Ltd. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Lakes, Offbeat and Rural. It is one of the cheapest packages to Gurgaon.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Gurgaon. At Gurgaon, the accommodation is organized at Botanix Nature Resort and Natural Diversity Villag.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Gurgaon 2 Nights
Known as the Millennium City, Gurgaon is one of the major satellites of Delhi, forming a part of NCR (National Capital Region). Historically speaking, the name Gurgaon seems to have its origins in the word
1 Damdama Lake
It's a wonderful place surrounded by the Aravali hills. The place has a big lake where visitors can enjoy boating. The destination is near Sohna village and its a clean place away from city pollution. Best place to hangout with friends for some fun. The place can be visited anytime of day. View of lake during sunrise, sunset and cloudy day is always wonderful.
- Jitendra Singh
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Gurgaon▪ An nature resort located near Damdama Lake, an hour’s drive from Rajiv Chowk is a perfect place to spend the day in the lap of nature and greenery.
Day 2 : Enjoy In Botanix Farm▪ Breakfast at Botanix and it offers an array of mild adventure activities to explore the adventurer inside.
▪ Recreational activities: Cricket, Football, Volley Ball, Table tennis, Badminton, Swimming Pool, Bullock Cart, Camel Ride, Potter’s Wheel
Day 3 : Depart from hotel▪ Breakfast at Botanix
▪ Selection of veg & non veg menu is available.
▪ Adventure Activities: Tree Go Bridge, Swinging Bridge, Commando Crossing, Spider’s Wall, Burma Bridge, Hurdle Spider’s Web, Walk on Air, Balance Walk and Climbing Wall
▪ Buffet Lunch
▪ Hi tea with mixed pakoras & cookies
▪ Recreational activities
▪ Adventure Activities
▪ 3.09% ST
Damdamaa reservoir in Sohna, Gurgaon district in the Indian state of Haryana. It is one of the biggest lakes in Haryana and with an area of 3,000 acres
▪ It is one of the biggest lakes in Haryana and with an area of 3,000 acres (12.14 km2).
▪ Damdama Lake was formed when a stone and earthen dam constructed
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.