The Virgin Land Arunachal Pradesh Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Guwahati, Bomdila and Tawang is offered by Bharat Darshan Tours LLP. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Eco-friendly, Hills, Lakes, Rivers and Offbeat. It is one of the cheapest packages to Tawang, with cost starting from Rs 23,800 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Guwahati, 1 nights in Bomdila and 4 nights in Tawang. At Guwahati, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, . At Bomdila, the accommodation is organized at Elysium Lodge. At Tawang, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, .
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Guwahati 1 Nights
Bomdila 1 Nights
Tawang 4 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Guwahati-Bhalukpong▪ Upon arrival at Guwahati you will meet and assist at the airport by our representative after having seen to vehicle drive to Bhalukpong the gateway to Arunachal Pradesh.
▪ Here you will have a beautiful and relaxing night stay by river side a luxury camping in one of the most picturesque landscape.
▪ Overnight at camp at Prasanti Camp.
Day 2 : Bhalukpong-Bomdila▪ After having breakfast leave for Bomdila after entry formality at Bhulukpong Check post.
▪ Drive to Bomdila en route one of the best scenic drive criss crossing valleys and numeorus falls that falls in the middle of the road.
▪ Also visit to Sessa Orchidorium the worlds largest collections of varieties of Orchids.
▪ While travelling don’t forget to click the memorable moment of dense forest which you will rarely found in other places in India.
▪ Reach Bomdila by late afternoon check into your hotel.
▪ Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Bomdila- Tawang En route Sela Pass▪ After breakfast leave for Tawang en route pay the tribute to Cap.Jaswant Singh at Jaswant Garh an army officer who laid his life fighting with chinese army during Chinese agression in 1962 contnue your journey and after criss crossing you reaches to the Sela Pass located at a height os 13700 ft or 4170 m above sea level if you are lucky you can have the breathtaking view from top of Sela.
▪ Also see one of the most spectacular Jung Falls falling from 100 mtrs. Upon arrival at Tawang by evening check in relax and overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Tawang▪ After breakfast today the day for sightseeing of in and around visit to lake Madhuri Lake & Twang Monastery.
▪ Rest of the day to explore the market & free time for shopping of local handicrafts.
▪ Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 : Tawang-Dirang▪ After breakfast drive to Dirang Upon arrival check into the beautifull Hotel located at best view point.
▪ Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 : Dirang-Tezpur▪ After breakfast drive to Tezpur en route Rahung diary farm, Munna Camp and Dirang Dzong beneath you will see the Dirang Mini Hydel Power station also the old Dzong or fort as you enter the Dirang village these places are mainly dominated by Monpa tribes and Sherdukpen.
▪ Upon arrival hotel check in. This beautiful town is located at the Bank of mighty river Brahmaputra visit to Temple and Udayan/Park.
▪ Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 : Tezpur-Guwahati▪ After an early breakfast you will be departed to Tezpur Airport or Guwahati Airport/rly station for onwward journey.
|2 Star or similar,||Guwahati||1 Night(s)|
|Elysium Lodge||Bomdila||1 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar,||Tawang||4 Night(s)|
▪ Meal as per above chose plan.
▪ Cost of procuring inner line permit.
▪ Sightseeing as per the itinerary ( However you have the flexibility to explore more )
▪ All Surface Transportation & Transfers by NAC Sumo with our excellent chauffeur cum guide as per the above itinerary.
▪ All interstate taxes, permits, driver Bhatta, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included
▪ Includes of all taxes.
▪ Camera Fee & Entrance Fees to Monuments.
▪ Anything not specified not Included
▪ Expenses due to force Majeure Factor.
The final frontier of Indian tourism, virginal Arunachal Pradesh shows up as a giant patch of green on the country's map. India’s wildest and least explored state, Arunachal – literally the ‘Land of Dawn-lit Mountains’ – rises abruptly from the Assam plains as a mass of densely forested, and impossibly steep, hills, which eventually top off as snow-capped peaks along the Tibetan border. Home to 26 indigenous tribes, from the robust Monpas of Tawang to the artistic Apatanis of Ziro, Arunachal is perhaps the last sanctuary for India's natural and anthropological heritage. Much of the state still remains beyond tourism's reach, but new areas (comprising lush river gorges and craggy mountainscapes) are slowly being opened to visitors. So next time when you are planning to see something very different come discover the fascinating world just behinds you.
▪ Scenic Nature
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.