Rajasthan Mewar Tour Package
This 7 night 8 day tour package to Jaipur, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Ranakpur, Kumbhalgarh and Mount Abu is offered by Ganesham Tours & Travels India Pvt. Ltd. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Forts, Heritage, Palaces, Lakes and Elephant Camps. It is one of the cheapest packages to Jaipur.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Jaipur, 1 nights in Chittorgarh, 1 nights in Udaipur, 1 nights in Ranakpur, 1 nights in Kumbhalgarh and 1 nights in Mount Abu. At Jaipur, the accommodation is organized at Palms Hotel. At Chittorgarh, the accommodation is organized at Bassi Fort Palace By Tuma Hotels. At Udaipur, the accommodation is organized at Baba Palace Hotel. At Ranakpur, the accommodation is organized at Ranakpur Hotel. At Kumbhalgarh, the accommodation is organized at Aodhi Hotel. At Mount Abu, the accommodation is organized at Rising Sun Retreat.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Jaipur 2 Nights
Jaipur or the
1 Hawa Mahal
Ultimate architectural and craftmanship in the monument .
- pradeep kumar
2 Jantar Mantar
- Historic Place
It was nice Place to see and learning for old pattern to check time
- sandeep KUMAR
3 City Palace
nice to see the grandeur of the king resided over there.
- pradeep kumar
Chittorgarh 1 Nights
Kalika Mata Temple
Kirti Stambh (The Tower of Fame)
Rana Kumbha Palace
Vijaya Stambh (Victory Tower)
Bastion of Mewar rulers from the 8th to the 16th centuries, Chittorgarh is dominated by its fort, which has been witness to many a bloody battle, with its inhabitants preferring death to dishonour. It is here that the Ranis of Rajasthan undertook jauhar or self-immolation, rather than surrender to marauders. It is also the site of the famous battle of Haldighati.
1 Kalika Mata Temple
We went there after diwali. During diwali vacation. The place is awesome. Temple is located above the fort and it was built very good. nice temple in the area. And one more thing be aware of monkeys. . U will find so many of them there. This temple is attraction for tourist also.
- Praveen Kumawat
2 Chittorgarh Fort
Chittor fort has lot to tell about Rajputana culture. It
- A B
3 Kirti Stambh (The Tower of Fame)
- Historic Place
Local rickshaw people and guide do not know anything about Kirti Stam
- A B
4 Padmini's Palace
Nothing much to watch and without guide it is just a
- A B
5 Rana Kumbha Palace
Rana Kumbha's Palace ruins are able to highlight its elegance, which was built between 1433 and 1468, probably the earliest surviving example of a Rajput Palace. Its Northern side has a profusion of richly carved balconies, and a unique stepped wall, completely dressed stones were used in exterior with decorated, sculpted and engraved flowers art work to magnify the glory of the Palace. Elephants and Horses stables and a council chamber comprise its public areas, while the private apartments are a maze of small rooms including a Royal Ladies section, Suraj Mokhda, Kanwarpada Ka Mahal and a Shiv Temple and the main entrance for the Kumbha palace is known as Badi Pol and Tripolia. These were splendid specimens of Indian Architecture, which were renovated by Maharana Kumbha, along with construction of new Palaces. It was the place of birth of Maharana Udai Singh as infant Prince was saved by a maid name Panna and sacrificed the life of her own child in the hands of Banbir. Meera Bai a Saint and Poetess who was a Queen also lived in this palace. Queen Padmini used the underground way of this Palace to commit Jauhar. Nine Lacs Treasury, Royal treasury buildings were closely situated as presently 20th-century's addition Fateh Prakash Palace which is a museum and housing the Archaeological Department's Office and the Singa Chowry Temple is nearby. Apart from gallantry of Rajputs they were having great faith in worship and this Palace is an example. Visitors must visit this palace as it was an architectural example but a place of sacrifice too, Have water and a camera is must, if one wish to know about the Chhittorgarh fort and its attractions, thoroughly have the services of approved guides. The country's most important and largest fortification with a painful history of heroic deeds, and our precious heritage, which is our obligation to handle and behold.
- Rizwanuddin Rafiq
6 Vijaya Stambh (Victory Tower)
- Historic Place
Its a 9 dtorey
- Shivam Gupta
Udaipur 1 Nights
Saheliyon Ki Bari
City Palace Museum
Chosen recently, by Travel and Leisure Magazine, as Asia's Second Best City, Udaipur is steeped in romance and antiquity. Little wonder that its magical lakes and fairytale water palace continue to lure honeymooners, while history buffs are drawn to its tales of valour that mark the legendary Sisodia saga.
1 Saheliyon Ki Bari
\'Saheliyon Ki Bari\' is a courtyard which had a water pool in its center. Its beautiful sculpture, flowers and the fountains makes you imagine the giggling of the beautiful maidens. Its a perfect swimming pool for the Princess of the past. The Science Museum within the Bari shows reveals some scientific facts.
- Zeenat Taher
2 City Palace Museum
It was very nica place
3 Jagdish Temple
This imposing white Hindu temple, with intricate architecture and carvings, is an unmissable landmark in the Lal Ghat area near the entrance to the City Palace. It was built by Maharana Jagat Singh in 1961 and houses a black stone idol of Lord Jagannath (an incarnation of Lord Vishnu). The highlight there is the evocative aarti (worship ceremony) every sunrise and sunset.Also suite on movie Ye jawani hai dewani ,we can shop handicraft article near to this temple
- gautam singha
Ranakpur 1 Nights
Ranakpur Jain Temple
Nestled amidst the dense forested valleys of the Aravalli Hills, in the Pali district of Rajasthan, the small town of Ranakpur is one of the five major holy sites for the Jain community. It is situated approximately 96 km from Udaipur, on the picturesque Udaipur-Jodhpur highway, and is predominantly known for its spectacular temples and their exquisite architecture.
1 Ranakpur Jain Temple
- Place of Worship
We got a chance to visit this temple while goin to Mount Abu from Udaipur by car.. It to us 2 hours from Udaipur by road to reach the temple.. Its a jain temple.. The temple is completely made of white marble.. The temple has thousands of marble pillars.. It impossible to count it..!!! The environment of the temple is so calm.. Temple had alot of small rooms where you can see different goddess.. There is a small park outside the temple where you can just sit and relax.. The temple also had a good canteen where they serve awesome jain food..
- Nittin Mittal
Kumbhalgarh 1 Nights
This formidable medieval citadel was virtually inaccessible in the 15th century. According to folklore, the fort fell just once when the water of Kumbalgarh was poisoned by the enemies. Built by Rana Kumbha of Mewar, it stands on a 3,500 ft high hill overlooking the dusty plains of Mewar and the rugged Aravali range. Considered only second longest after the Great Wall of China, the imposing fortress ramparts or walls extend up to 36 Km in length. Kumbalgarh is located in southern Rajasthan and is easily accessible from
1 Kumbhalgarh Fort
Must watch Light and Sound Show... Give sufficient time for the fort, get good Guide and be ready for a good walk up the Fort;
Mount Abu 1 Nights
The pretty hill station of Mt. Abu stands as a contrast to the arid landscape of the rest of Rajasthan. Situated in the Aravalli Hills, it has forests, waterfalls, ravines and gigantic rock formations in bizarre shapes. The hilly retreat is known for its pleasant climate throughout the year and was a favourite summer resort of the British.
1 Nakki Lake
As it was December end, the area was full of tourists.We were group of elevan. We had to wait half an hour for our turn for boating. I had tried rowing for some time but it tiring. The climate was very pleasant. The lake was clean. Particulaly the children enjoyed the boating. After the boating, we visited market. We could get some nice Rajasthani themed printed dress material.
- Ajay Shah
2 Dilwara Temples
a place one should visit to see the carvings in a piece of marble
- nitin oza
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Jaipur▪ Our services will start upon arrival in Jaipur. Arrive Jaipur, pick-up from airport / railway station & transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Free for your own activities.
▪ Night stay at hotel in Jaipur
Day 2 : Jaipur Sightseeings▪ After breakfast proceed for excursion to Amber Fort.
▪ AMBER FORT PALACE - Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds its ultimate expression.
▪ CITY PALACE - A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.
▪ JANTAR MANTAR - This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use.
▪ HAWA MAHAL - The ornamental facade of this "Palace of Winds" is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women.
▪ Night stay at hotel in Jaipur
Day 3 : Jaipur To Chittorgarh▪ After breakfast drive to Chittorgarh. Arrive Chittorgarh and check-in at hotel.
▪ Later enjoy a daylong sightseeing tour of Chittorgarh. Visit the magnificent 7th century Chittorgarh Fort. On way to the fort you can see two chhatris or memorials of Jaimal and Kalla marking the spots where they fell while defending the fort during the siege of 1568.
▪ Other attractions inside the fort include Vijay Stambh (Tower of Victory) and the Kirti Stambh (Tower of Fame). The ruins of Rana Kumbha’s Palace, Padmini’s Palace, Kalika Mata Temple, Government Museum.
▪ Night stay at hotel in Chittorgarh
Day 4 : Chittorgarh To Udaipur▪ After breakfast drive to Udaipur. Arrive Udaipur check-in at hotel.
▪ Later proceed for city sightseeing of Udaipur visiting The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace Museum,
▪ The Jagdish Temple and Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen's resort for their friends).
▪ Night stay at hotel in Udaipur
Day 5 : Udaipur To Ranakpur▪ After breakfast drive to Ranakpur. Arrive Ranakpur and check-in at hotel. Later visit World famous Jain Temple Ranakpur.
▪ The exceptionally beautiful Ranakpur complex, is one of the largest and most important Jain temple in India.
▪ The main temple is the Chaumukha Temple, or Four Faced Temple, dedicated to Adhinath. Built in 1439, this huge, superbly crafted and well-kept marble temple has 29 halls supported by 1444 pillars, no two alike.
▪ Night stay at hotel in Ranakpur
Day 6 : Ranakpur To Kumbhalgarh▪ After breakfast drive to Kumbhalgarh. Arrive Kumbhalgarh and check-in at hotel.
▪ Later visit Khumbhalgarh Fort. Khumbhalgarh (Kumbhalmer) is a Merwar Fortress in Rajsamand district of Rajasthan state in western India.
▪ The Fort has perimeter walls that extend 36 kilometres in length, claimed to be the longest in the world after “The Great Wall of China”. Over 360 temples are within the fort.300 ancient Jain and the rest Hindu.
▪ Night stay at hotel in Kumbhalgarh
Day 7 : Kumbhalgarh To Mount Abu▪ After breakfast drive to Mount Abu . Arrive Mount Abu and check-in at hotel. Later proceed for city sightseeing tour of Mt. Abu
▪ DILWARA JAIN TEMPLE – These remarkable Jain temples are Mount Abu's main attraction and among the finest examples includes two temples in which the art of carving marble reached unsurpassed heights.
▪ HOUSE OF ELEPHANTS - House of Elephants', with figures of elephants marching in procession to the temple entrance. The later ' Tejpal temple ' is dedicated to Neminath, the 22nd tirthankar, and was built in 1230 by the brothers Tejpal and Vastupal. The carving is so fine that, in places, the marble becomes almost transparent.
▪ NIKKI LAKE – Nakki Lake is virtually in the heart of Mount Abu and is a big attraction with tourists. The lake takes its name from the legend that it was scooped out by a god, using only his nails, or nakh. It's a pleasant stroll around the lake - look for the strange rock formations. On the lake there is a dilapidated concrete boat-shaped snack bar.
▪ Night stay at hotel in Mount Abu
Day 8 : Mount Abu To Abu Road▪ After breakfast drive to Abu road. Arrive Abu road and railway station to board the train for onward journey.
▪ Tour ends with sweet memories at Abu Road
|Palms Hotel (3 Star)||Jaipur||2 Night(s)|
|Bassi Fort Palace By Tuma Hotels (3 Star)||Chittorgarh||1 Night(s)|
|Baba Palace Hotel (3 Star)||Udaipur||1 Night(s)|
|Ranakpur Hotel||Ranakpur||1 Night(s)|
|Aodhi Hotel (3 Star)||Kumbhalgarh||1 Night(s)|
|Rising Sun Retreat (2 Star)||Mount Abu||1 Night(s)|
▪ Bed and Breakfast plan
▪ Air condition Indigo car as per the above itinerary
▪ All transfers / sightseeing as per the above itinerary
▪ All present applicable taxes
▪ Any other meals except breakfast
▪ Any expenses of personal nature like – tips, portages, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry etc.,
▪ Still / video camera fees during the tour
▪ Any flight / train ticket fare
▪ Guide service at any place
▪ Any ride like Elephant ride, Boat ride etc.,
▪ Any other item / services which is not mentioned in the above head Inclusions
Rajasthan is a northern Indian state bordering Pakistan. Its palaces and forts are reminders of the many kingdoms that historically vied for the region. In its capital, Jaipur, are the 18th-century City Palace and Hawa Mahal,
▪ Places to Visit Jaipur, Amber Fort Palace, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Chittorgarh,
▪ Vijay Stambh (Tower of Victory) and the Kirti Stambh (Tower of Fame), Udaipur, World famous Jain Temple Ranakpur, Ranakpur, Kumbhalgarh, Mount Abu, Dilwara jain Temple, House of Elephants, Nikki Lake
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.