Historical Rajasthan Package
This 9 night 10 day tour package to Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Bikaner is offered by SLV Tours.com. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Desert, Forts, Heritage and Palaces. It is one of the cheapest packages to Jaipur, with cost starting from Rs 19,900 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Jaipur, 1 nights in Pushkar, 2 nights in Udaipur, 1 nights in Jodhpur, 2 nights in Jaisalmer and 1 nights in Bikaner. At Jaipur, the accommodation is organized at Palms Hotel. At Pushkar, the accommodation is organized at Green Park Resort. At Udaipur, the accommodation is organized at Vatika Inn. At Jodhpur, the accommodation is organized at Royale Plazo Hotel. At Jaisalmer, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Shanti Residency. At Bikaner, the accommodation is organized at Metro Palace Hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Jaipur 2 Nights
Cenotaphs Of The Maharanis Of Jaipur
Chokhi Dhani Village
Jaipur or the
1 Hawa Mahal
Ultimate architectural and craftmanship in the monument .
- pradeep kumar
2 Jal Mahal
very good place because mahal covered with water. in sunset sightseen looking great feeling good
- pradeep sharma
3 Amber Fort
nice place to visit and know about our heritage
- RAHUL SHARMA
4 Jantar Mantar
- Historic Place
It was nice Place to see and learning for old pattern to check time
- sandeep KUMAR
5 Birla Mandir
Its a nice place to see, pure white temple to watch
- sandeep KUMAR
6 Cenotaphs Of The Maharanis Of Jaipur
7 Chokhi Dhani Village
Chokhi Dhani, (literally means "Fine Hamlet"),a 5 star ethnic village resort situate in the outskirts of Jaipur city. As you enter, they welcome you with the native drum beats and beautiful village girls sport you with the traditional tilak on your forehead. It's a replica of a typical Rajasthani hamlet with the mud houses and the natives. We spent a fun filled evening of Magic show,traditional dances of Rajathan with the cone shaped colorful pots on their heads,palm reading,camel and elephant safari,traditional art of making of bangles in lac,puppet show etc. The resort has a bar "Chandi Mehal",a mirror house with Beadwork curtains, green marble floor, with gold plated furnitures.You have a drink there,it's like you have the drink at Udaipur palace. One has to taste the Mirchi Bada,kesar kulfi,aam panna etc,leisurely sitting in the traditional easy chairs made of coir ropes in the pleasant chill ness of February. The Rajasthani food is served to you in the resort in the traditional style in a thali with made of leaf. The menu is eloborate with five types of Indian Breads (Rotis),generous scoops of butter and pure ghee,jaggery,varieties of dhall,dal baati with churma,diffrent types of Khadi et all.... The list is endless and the serving is generous. The hosts explain each and every item when it is served. One needs to secure additional space in the stomach to taste a large variety of sweets,served as deserts. The best was Malpua,badam halwa. And the dinner is complete with aroma filled buttermilk and the masala paan. Choki Dhani is a place to visit for fun and frolic and for the authentic Rajasthani cuisine.
- Sankar Narayanan
Pushkar 1 Nights
The holy town of Puskhar in Rajasthan is on the shores of Pushkar Lake. It is considered one of the five dhams, others being Badrinath, Puri, Rameswaram and Dwarka and is held in high esteem by Hindu devotees. Pushkar means a pond created from flowers. According to the popular legend, Lord Brahma released a swan with a lotus in its beak and let it fall on earth. The point where the lotus would fall was supposed to be the site for a grand yagna or holy sacrifice, and thus Puskhar came into being.
1 Pushkar Lake
I like this place and evry time i
2 Brahma Temple
- pratab kumar
Udaipur 2 Nights
Maharana Pratap Memorial
Lake Pichhola Udaipur
Chosen recently, by Travel and Leisure Magazine, as Asia's Second Best City, Udaipur is steeped in romance and antiquity. Little wonder that its magical lakes and fairytale water palace continue to lure honeymooners, while history buffs are drawn to its tales of valour that mark the legendary Sisodia saga.
1 Fateh Sagar
The boating experience was good.
2 Gulab Bagh
- Mohit Bansal
3 Maharana Pratap Memorial
Maharana Pratap Memorial is one of the best museums of India. It depicts the entire life history of the famous legendary brave warrior \'Maharana Pratap \'. The \'Art Gallary\' arouses your interest to know more and more about Maharana Pratap. The replica of Haldi Ghati Battlefield and Chittorgarh is brilliantly displayed. The weapons and amour will enliven your spirits and instill a feeling of confidence and bravery.
- Zeenat Taher
4 City Palace
City Palace became one of my favorite places. Its spectacular and worthwhile visiting City Palace. The ambiance would make one feel as if he or she is the Maharani/Maharaja of the past. Amazing architecture, one can feel the Royalty. Beautiful jharokas, wide courtyards, colorful paintings and the heavenly mahals would make you spell bound. Its a lifetime experience to visit Udaipur , City Palace.
- Zeenat Taher
5 Nehru Garden
Nehru Garden can be reached through a motor boat at Fateh Sagar Lake. This is located on a island in lake Fatehsagar. Boats are running upto 7 p.m.
- GOPAL NATH TANDON
6 Eklingji Temple
Good Historical Temple of Lord Shiva....... Where u get peace of mind by listening folk music.........and view of many other deties with NANDI sitting infront of lord shiva..............And Outside Temple u can Have Deilous Mirchi Bda to eat.........
- Nitin Chamaria
7 Jagdish Temple
This imposing white Hindu temple, with intricate architecture and carvings, is an unmissable landmark in the Lal Ghat area near the entrance to the City Palace. It was built by Maharana Jagat Singh in 1961 and houses a black stone idol of Lord Jagannath (an incarnation of Lord Vishnu). The highlight there is the evocative aarti (worship ceremony) every sunrise and sunset.Also suite on movie Ye jawani hai dewani ,we can shop handicraft article near to this temple
- gautam singha
8 Lake Pichhola Udaipur
Lake Pichola, situated inÂ UdaipurÂ city in theIndianÂ state ofÂ Rajasthan, is an artificial fresh water lake, created in the year 1362 named after the nearby Picholi village.It is one of the several contiguous lakes, and developed over the last few centuries in and around the famousÂ UdaipurÂ city. The lakes around Udaipur were primarily created by building dams to meet the drinking water and irrigation needs of the city and its neighborhood. Two islands,Â Jag NiwasÂ andJag MandirÂ are located within Pichola Lake, and have been developed with several palaces to provide views of the lake. Several hotels and guest houses are around the lake to cater the need of tourists.
- Vijay Sharma
Jodhpur 1 Nights
Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum
The second largest city in Rajasthan, Jodhpur has been the hub of Marwari traders since time immemorial. The Mehrangarh Fort rises dramatically out of the rugged mountainside and is surrounded by the blue washed houses that dominate the city's landscape. Started in 1459 by Rao Jodha, the fort compound has various later structures that are more ornate and decorative - the Phool Mahal, Takhat Mahal, Moti Mahal and Jhanki Mahal.
1 Jaswant Thada
Jaswant Thada allows footwear until the entrance stairs of Thada but footwear have to be removed to visit the Thada climbing stairs to see the Royal Throne Umbrella Covering and the royal equipments used by the kings, cool and calm place with many foreign visitors and the lake nearby has ducks in which the Ducklings play, beautiful view to see, located close by Mehrangarh fort. Camera's are allowed but with a fee.
- Roshan Sayeed
2 Mehrangarh Fort
although I didnt wanted to leave my super beautiful hotel, Ranbanka Hotel , but still I walked down to see the much spoke about Mehrangarh fort. My 1st look at the fort made me sure of the comments i heard from my friends . Beautiful is one word for it
- irangel jones
3 Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum
great palace which can be v
- narendra gemawat
Jaisalmer 2 Nights
Sam Sand Dunes
Rajasthan's Golden City, named so because of its magnificent yellow sandstone structures, is an artistic marvel in the midst of the arid desert. The splendid palaces and havelis with intricate carvings, latticed windows and 'jharokas' or balconies, showcase the artistry of the Rajasthani stonemasons at their best. The ancient fort is still a living one, as a busy township buzzes within its walls.
1 Nathmalji\'s Haveli
You could find these types of Havelis in Jaisalmer only where people still resides....It is not a Public Property. I advise you not to hire any personal cab for visiting sights at Jaisalmer specially Havelis if you really want to explore the streets of Jaisalmer... ;-). Mostly people are friendly in nature
- Abhishek Bindal
2 Jaisalmer Fort
there is a lot to know about this fort and its history. the museum, the jain temple, the laxminarayan temple, the canon placed at the high point, bird\'s eye view of city and the rastaurant italiano (located prior to restaurant italiano Om) on second floor in vyas para are things not be missed
- Rishabh Sharma
4 Sam Sand Dunes
Reached Sam in a
- Vandana Sinha
Bikaner 1 Nights
Karni Mata Temple
Founded in 1488, the city of Bikaner forms the third important destination in the desert triangle, along with Jodhpur and Jaisalmer. It is Rajasthan's fourth largest city, situated in the Thar Desert. Popularly addressed as the camel country, it is a city surrounded by sand dunes. The imposing Junagarh fort and many palaces within it, contribute to its timeless beauty.
1 Junagarh Fort
A very nicely maintained fort. Carving are excellent and all buildings are very well preserved. They also have free guide service and they give a nice tour of entire fort. Its one of the biggest fort from Rajasthan.
- Vinit Agnihotri
2 Karni Mata Temple
Lots of mouse......must visit place
3 Bikaner Fort
best fort in Rajasthan lot of things to see in the fort lot of gold work from 16 th centuary, good wepon colection,never diffeted by anemy
- Shri Heritage
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Jaipur Airport / Railway Station – Hotel▪
▪ Meet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 2 : Jaipur Local Sightseeing▪
▪ After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 3 : Jaipur – Ajmer / Pushkar Sightseeing▪ After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Ajmer. Arrive & Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar (14 km), visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
Day 4 : Ajmer / Pushkar – Uadaipur via Nathdwara & Eklingji▪
▪ After breakfast check-out from hotel and drive for Udaipur (Beautiful Lake City of Rajasthan). En-route visit Nathdwara and Eklingji. On arrival at Udaipur check-in at your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 5 : Udaipur Local Sightseeing▪
▪ After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari - Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 6 : Udaipur – Jodhpur via Ranakpur▪
▪ After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. Enroute visit Ranakpur Chaumukha Temple built in 1439. This marble temple has 29 halls supported by 1444 pillars. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 7 : Jodhpur Halfday Sightseeing – Jaisalmer▪
▪ After breakfast start for halfday sightseeing covering Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. After that transfer to Jaisalmer - The Golden City. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Evening visit Gadishar lake & Folk Lore Museum. In Folk Lore Museum you can see famous Rajasthani Puppet Show at your own cost. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 8 : Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing▪
▪ After breakfast visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that’s why its known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli. Salim singh-ki-Haveli. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. In evening proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes & you can experience the spectacular view of Sun set in Thar desert. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 9 : Jaisalmer – Bikaner▪
▪ After breakfast transfer to Bikaner. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit Karni Mata Temple (Rats Temple) at Deshnok, 30 km from Bikaner, in its present form was completed in the early 20th century in the late Mughal style by Maharaja of Bikaner. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day 10 : Bikaner Halfday Sightseeing – Jaipur Airport / Railway Station▪ After breakfast check out from hotel & visit Junagarh Fort which includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal and Prachina Museum, Lalgarh Palace. After that transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
▪ A 24 - hour helpline.
▪ Welcome Drink on Arrival at Hotel
▪ Daily Breakfast
▪ Hotel Accommodation on twin/ double sharing basis.
▪ Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
▪ Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
▪ Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
▪ Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
▪ Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
▪ Any increase in Government taxes.
▪ Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
▪ 3.09 % Government Service Tax.
Rajasthan is one of the most popular travel destination in India. Every third foreign tourist visiting India also travel to Rajasthan. Known for Historical Monuments, the modern Rajasthan Tourism is benchmarked for the warm hospitality and Internationally Awarded Hotels & Resorts. Here you'll see a perfect amalgamation of ages old traditional culture, modern luxury and comforts. Touring Rajasthan is a unique experience which leaves you spell bounded as you explore it more & more.
▪ Rajasthan is one of the most popular travel destination in India. Every third foreign tourist visiting India also travel to Rajasthan. Known for Historical Monuments, the modern Rajasthan Tourism is benchmarked for the warm hospitality and Internationally Awarded Hotels & Resorts. Here you'll see a perfect amalgamation of ages old traditional culture, modern luxury and comforts. Touring Rajasthan is a unique experience which leaves you spell bounded as you explore it more & more.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.