Saurashtra Darshan - Summer Package
This 7 night 8 day tour package to Jamnagar, Dwarka, Somnath, Rajkot and Ahmedabad is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. It is one of the cheapest packages to Dwarka, with cost starting from Rs 21,852 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Jamnagar, 2 nights in Dwarka, 1 nights in Somnath, 2 nights in Rajkot and 1 nights in Ahmedabad. At Jamnagar, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Dwarka, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Somnath, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Rajkot, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Ahmedabad, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Jamnagar 1 Nights
Dwarka 2 Nights
Somnath 1 Nights
Rajkot 2 Nights
Ahmedabad 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Ahmedabad On to Jamnagar (313 km/ approx. 8 hour drive)▪ Welcome to Ahmedabad, the largest city in Gujarat. On arrival at airport / railway station in Ahmedabad, you will be met and transferred to Jamnagar. On arrival, check-in to the hotel.
Day 2 : On to Dwarka (156 km/ approx. 3 hour drive )
Day 3 : In Dwarka
Day 4 : On to Somnath via Porbandar (234 kms / approx. 4 hour drive)
▪ Transportation Entire round trip Ex- Ahmedabad by an air-conditioned Indigo for (02-03 adults) or air-conditioned Innova for (04-06 adults) or similar as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
▪ Meals: Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Audio compass app is free installations on your smart-phone
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned under inclusions.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
The name 'Saurashtra' is translated as 'Good Country'. Kathiawad, a peninsula, was governed by the Maratha reign. It was however popularised as the hometown of Gandhiji much later. Tied to the legends of Lord Krishna, the land of Saurashtra is the centre of Jainism crowned by their religious temples. \n
▪ Explore Beyt Dwarka. Visit the Somnath Temple. Visit the Akshardham Temple. Visit the Dwarkadhish Temple.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.