Adventure Camps â€“ Kanatal Camping Package
This 2 night 3 day tour package to Kanatal is offered by Gentle Holidays. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Rappelling, Rock Climbing, Trekking, Bonfires, Camping, Eco-friendly and Hills. It is one of the cheapest packages to Kanatal, with cost starting from Rs 7,000 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Kanatal. At Kanatal, the accommodation is organized at Camp or similar, .
Transfers are included in the package.
Kanatal 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Delhi-Kanatal▪ Pick Up from Delhi and Drive to Mussoorie and will Move to Kanatal which is 15 Km From the Queen of Hills. Check in at the Camp and will have General briefings and Camp allotment after Lunch we will do Trek to the Pine forest after return will have Evening Tea/coffee with cookies then Bonfire with light music then Dinner and Overnight at the camp
Day 2 : Adventure▪ Morning Tea/Breakfast will do Rock climbing & Rappelling and will do trekking at Surkhanda Trek after that back to camp for Lunch and then will do Valley Crossing on return Evening Tea/coffee with cookies then Bonfire with light music and Dinner. Overnight at the camp
Day 3 : Kanatal- Delhi▪ After Morning Tea/Breakfast we will go for Nature walk and then we wind up our luggage and Drive to Delhi for onward journey.
|Camp or similar,||Kanatal||2 Night(s)|
▪ Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
▪ Buffet meals in a large dining area
▪ Electricity with power backup/generator facility
▪ Conference Area with Audio/Video facility
▪ Rock climbing, Rappelling & Valley Crossing
▪ Indoor & Outdoor Camp Activities & Games
▪ Obstacle courses like Burma bridge, Parallel rope, etc
▪ Trek to the Kaudia forest/Surkhanda Devi Temple (located at 10,000 ft.)
▪ Bonfire and Bar-be-que in the night
▪ Pick €“up & Drop
▪ All Taxes Inclusive.
▪ Personal Expenses
▪ Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
▪ Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
▪ Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
▪ Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
▪ Room Heater Charges
Kanatal is a small village located 78 km ahead of Dehradun, in the Tehri Garhwal District of the state of Uttarakhand. Situated amidst numerous hills, Kanatal is not over-crowded or highly urbanised like other most frequented hill stations of the state, such as Chamba and Mussoorie.
▪ Joyful trek to the Pine forest
▪ Bonfire with light music
▪ Enjoy Rock climbing & Rappelling and will do trekking at Surkhanda Trek
▪ Go for Nature walk and feel the peaceful climate
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.