Vaishnodevi With Patnitop Package
This 3 night 4 day tour package to Katra and Patnitop is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Deko. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Shopping, Temple Visits and Women Only Tours. It is one of the cheapest packages to Katra, with cost starting from Rs 19,999 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Katra and 1 nights in Patnitop. At Katra, the accommodation is organized at Devi Grand Hotel. At Patnitop, the accommodation is organized at Vardaan Resort.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Katra 2 Nights
Mata Vaishno Devi
Katra or Katra Vaishno Devi as it is popularly called is a small town in the hilly northern state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is 2,473 ft above the sea level and is 50 Km away from Jammu. The town serves as the base camp for visiting the famous Ma Vaishno Devi Shrine, which is 13 Km uphill from Katra. Situated in the foothills of Trikuta Mountains, Katra is visited by more than 6.2 million devotees each year.
1 Mata Vaishno Devi
Patnitop 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : ARRIVE JAMMU / TO KATRA / MATA VAISHNO DEVI VISIT▪ Arrive Jammu, the city of temples. Upon arrival, you will be driven to Katra. Check in at the hotel.
▪ Freshen up and proceed towards Mata Vaishno Devi temple for darshan.
▪ Return to the hotel.
▪ Overnight in Katra (L, D)
Day 2 : KATRA▪ The day is at leisure for resting and other independent activities. You may stroll in the local market for some shopping of dry fruits, spices, cane baskets, wooden articles, candle stands, bangles and key chains.
▪ Overnight in Katra (B, L, D)
Day 3 : TO PATNITOP▪ Drive to Patnitop (90km / approx. 1hour 30mins) and check in at the hotel.
▪ Freshen up and explore the surroundings at your own pace.
▪ Overnight in Katra. (B, L, D)
Day 4 : DEPART JAMMU▪ Drive to Jammu for your transfer to Jammu bus stand / railway station / airport for your onward journey. We trust that you enjoyed your Vaishno Devi holiday.
▪ Transportation - Sightseeing and transfers through Innova as per itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner as per the itinerary.
▪ 01 Local tour Escort only during sightseeing's
▪ Travel Insurance
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
▪ Mentioned cost is per person on twin sharing basis
▪ Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis- Rs.19999.00
▪ On Triple Sharing- Rs.10660.00
▪ Child Between (5 - 12 Yrs) with extra bed (or mattress)- Rs.8971.00
▪ Child Between (5 - 12 Yrs) with no bed (or mattress)- Rs.7542.00
▪ On Single Occupancy- Rs.19274.00
The pilgrimage to the holy shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi is an enchanting journey of the places where Mata Vaishnavi had spent some time while observing various spiritual disciplines and penances. The culmination of this journey is at the holy cave where the goddess merged her human form with the astral form of her creators, the three supreme energies.
▪ Visit to Mata Vaishno Devi Temple.
▪ Enjoy shopping in local market
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.