Best Of Kerala Package
This 5 night 6 day tour package to Kochi (Cochin), Munnar, Thekkady(Periyar) and Kumarakom is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. It is one of the cheapest packages to Munnar, with cost starting from Rs 29,700 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Kochi (Cochin), 2 nights in Munnar, 1 nights in Thekkady(Periyar) and 1 nights in Kumarakom. At Kochi (Cochin), the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Munnar, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, The Dunes Continental. At Thekkady(Periyar), the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Green Ridge Holiday Home. At Kumarakom, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Green Ridge Holiday Home.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Kochi (Cochin) 1 Nights
Munnar 2 Nights
Thekkady(Periyar) 1 Nights
Kumarakom 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Kochi▪ Welcome to your 'Best of Kerala' Tour! On arrival at the airport in Kochi, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 : On to Munnar (130 kms / approx. 4 hour drive)▪ After breakfast, proceed to Munnar. Drive through the picturesque countryside of Munnar which is surrounded by lush green tea estates.
On arrival, check in to your hotel.
Day 3 : In Munnar
|3 Star or similar, The Dunes Continental||Munnar||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Green Ridge Holiday Home||Thekkady(Periyar)||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Green Ridge Holiday Home||Kumarakom||2 Night(s)|
▪ Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip Ex- Kochi by an air-conditioned Indigo or similar for all categories as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
▪ Meals: Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes'
▪ Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festivals.
▪ Mandatory Gala Dinner charges for X'mas and New year
'Kerala - God's own country', is a heaven landscaped with palm-lined beaches, steamy jungles, plantation-covered hills, tropical rivers and lakes. Located amidst the lush green vegetation with numerous milky waterfalls, delightful rivulets, splendid springs, lakes and hill-plantations, Kerala provides a fascinating experience.\n
▪ Visit St. Francis Church, The Jewish Synagogue and Mattenchary Palace. Enjoy a visit to the Periyar Sanctuary.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.