Spray Painting Experience Package
This 1 day tour package to Mumbai is offered by Blue Bulb. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Offbeat. It is one of the cheapest packages to Mumbai, with cost starting from Rs 999 per person.
In this package, you will be spending . At Mumbai, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Enjoy painting▪ After a short multi-media presentation on the Mexican Art called “Aerosolgrafia”, your Instructor will introduce you to the correct method of handling spray cans – explore multiple uses of the medium, and help you understand all the surfaces on which the medium works.
▪ You will take a short journey through time, learning about the history of the art, Graffiti and 3-D Street Art, which are by-products of the same medium i.e. the spray cans.
▪ The instructor will give you a live demo of how to create ART on paper with spray cans (generally without the use of a brush). You’ll step into the mind of an artist, creating textures, form, understanding perspective, thus weaving a story using nothing but imagination.
▪ And now, armed with your spray cans, you will recreate the same painting to help you apply the skills acquired during the session.
▪ Ply Boards, Art Paper, Spray Paint Cans, Disposable masks, Disposable hand-gloves, Masking tapes plus all other items required to create the Planets at Night painting
The 2.5 hour Spray Painting Workshop will introduce you to this super fun art, and includes a very cool “inspiration” session to help you unclutter your mind. At the workshop you will paint the “Planets at Night” (see image above), a perfect learning tool to help you practice your skills.
▪ Take a short journey through time, learning about the history of the art, Graffiti and 3-D Street Art, which are by-products of the same medium i.e. the spray cans.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.