Heavenly Nashik - Shirdi With Mumbai Package
This 4 night 5 day tour package to Mumbai and Shirdi is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Heritage, Palaces, Pilgrimage, Lakes, Rivers and Temple Visits. It is one of the cheapest packages to Mumbai, with cost starting from Rs 18,275 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Mumbai, 1 nights in Shirdi and 2 nights in Mumbai. At Mumbai, the accommodation is organized at 4 Star or similar, Standard. At Shirdi, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Standard. At Mumbai, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Standard.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Mumbai 1 Nights
Shirdi 1 Nights
Mumbai 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Mumbai On to Nashik▪ Day01 Arrive Mumbai * On to Nashik (167kms / approx. 3 hours 30 minutes drive)
▪ Welcome to your 'Heavenly Nashik- Shirdi with Mumbai' tour! On arrival at the airport / railway station in Mumbai, you will be
▪ met and transferred to your hotel in Nashik, en route visit Trimbakeshwar temple, which is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas.
▪ The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the city.
▪ Overnight in Nashik.
▪ None (Meals on your own)
Day 2 : On to Shirdi▪ Day02 On to Shirdi (90 kms / approx. 2 hours drive)
▪ After breakfast, proceed to Shirdi, en route visit Sula Vineyards, Sundarnarayan Temple, and Sita Gufa.
▪ Sula Vineyards is a winery and vineyard located in the Nashik region, 180 km northeast of Mumbai. Sula Vineyards was
▪ founded by Rajeev Samant in the year 1998 and is India's most popular winery.
▪ Sundarnarayan temple was built by Gangadhar Yashwant Chandrachud, in 1756. The temple has been erected in the obeisance
▪ of the Lord Vishnu.
▪ The Sita Gufa is a series of caves in the area called Panchwati where Rama, Sita and Laxman are said to have resided during
▪ their 14 years of Vanvas.
▪ On arrival, check-in to your hotel in Shirdi.
▪ Later, in the evening visit the most reputed temple in Shirdi, 'The Temple of Sai Baba of Shirdi'.
▪ Overnight in Shirdi. (B)
Day 3 : On to Mumbai▪ Day03 On to Mumbai (315 kms / approx. 7 hours drive)
▪ After breakfast, proceed to Mumbai, en route visit Shani Shingnapur Temple.
▪ On arrival, check-in to your hotel in Mumbai.
▪ The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities.
▪ Overnight in Mumbai. (B)
Day 4 : In Mumbai▪ Day04 In Mumbai
▪ Today, enjoy a full day city tour of Mumbai including visit to places like the Gateway of India, Prince of Wales Museum,
▪ Jehangir Art Gallery, Marine Drive, Taraporewala Aquarium, Chowpathy Beach, Haji Ali Dargah, Siddhivinayak Temple and Juhu
▪ Beach. The Gateway of India is a historic monument in the city of Mumbai that was built to commemorate the visit of His
▪ Majesties King George V and Queen Mary to India in 1911. It is located on the waterfront in the Apollo Bunder area in South
▪ Mumbai and stands like a sentinel over the great Arabian Sea guarding the Indian mainland.
▪ The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, formerly known as Prince of Wales Museum, is one of the most
▪ significant museum and a heritage structure in Mumbai. It was built to commemorate the visit of the then Prince of Wales (who
▪ later became King George V) to India. It showcases several collections of ancient artworks, sculptures and artifacts in its
▪ The Jehangir Art Gallery was founded and established by Sir Cowasji Jehangir at the request of K. K. Hebbar and Homi Bhabha.
▪ It is the most prestigious and modern venue for Indian artists in the city.
▪ Marine Drive is a wide street along the coast overlooking the beautiful Arabian sea and is curved like the alphabet C. Marine
▪ Drive is also referred to as 'Queen's necklace', because when it is viewed at night from an elevated point, the street lights lining
▪ the boulevard resemble a string of shining pearls or diamonds in a necklace.
▪ Taraporewala Aquarium is India's oldest aquarium and one of the city's main attractions.
▪ Chowpatty Beach is one of the oldest seafronts which is famous for its bazaars and street food.
▪ The Haji Ali Dargah is a mosque and dargah (tomb) located on an islet off the coast of Worli in the Southern part of Mumbai.
▪ Located in the heart of the city, the dargah is one of the most recognisable landmarks of Mumbai.
▪ The Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Mandir is a Hindu temple dedicated to the elephant-head deity of Hinduism, Lord Shri
▪ Ganesh. The temple is an architectural marvel and a revered shrine of great importance in the Hindu faith.
▪ Juhu is an affluent suburb of Mumbai. It is famous for the vibrant Juhu beach that attracts visitors by the thousands every day.
▪ The rest of the evening is at leisure to relax.
▪ Overnight in Mumbai. (B)
Day 5 : Depart Mumbai▪ Day05 Depart Mumbai
▪ Today, bid farewell to your 'Heavenly Nashik- Shirdi with Mumbai ' tour, as you are transferred to the airport / railway station
▪ in Mumbai for your onward journey.
|4 Star or similar, Standard||Mumbai||3 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Standard||Shirdi||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Standard||Mumbai||2 Night(s)|
▪ Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip Ex- Mumbai by an air-conditioned Indigo for (1 - 3 adults) or air-conditioned Innova for (4 - 5
▪ adults)or similar for all categories as per the itinerary. By Tempo Traveler for (06-10 adults) as per the itinerary. Kindly note the
▪ vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
▪ Please Note - AC will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Free installation of Audio compass app on your smart-phone.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel and Transportation tax.
▪ Any transport to /from Mumbai. Your tour price starts Ex Mumbai.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone
▪ calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned under inclusions.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified under inclusions.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ 4.50 % Govt. Service Tax.
Nasik or Nashik is a religious city in Maharashtra located in the northwest part of the state of Maharashtra. Nasik has been called the “Wine Capital of India and is situated in the Western Ghats, on the banks of River Godavari. This city has proved to be the best ever rising metropolis in Maharashtra and has grown immensely in the past two decades.
▪ Notes :
▪ Cox and Kings Terms and Conditions apply.
▪ Please contact our sales staff to give you best flight deals.
▪ Arrival into and departure from Mumbai would be on your own arrangements.
▪ Do carry comfortable walking shoes.
▪ Travel Insurance, included in our package cost is valid for age group upto 80 years only. For age group
▪ beyond 80 years, rules, terms and conditions of the Insurance Company will apply. The same needs to
▪ be checked on case to case basis with the Insurance Company.
▪ Package rates is not valid during Long weekends, Festive period and peak period.
▪ Mandatory meal supplement for Christmas, New Year's Eve Gala Dinner will be charged extra.
▪ Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax).
▪ Any other expenses/service not mentioned in inclusions.
▪ Prices are subject to change in case of any amendment in the routing or other hikes such as fuel, taxes,
▪ etc.Any other expenses/service not mentioned in inclusions.
▪ The sightseeing options can be amended as per opening/ closing days/ timings of the gardens/
▪ Meal rates are not inclusive of any beverages including mineral water which will be charged.
▪ All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
▪ All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
▪ The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
▪ It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.