South India Delight - Summer Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Mysore, Ooty and Kodaikanal is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. It is one of the cheapest packages to Kodaikanal.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Mysore, 2 nights in Ooty and 2 nights in Kodaikanal. At Mysore, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Ooty, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hotel Apple Valley. At Kodaikanal, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hotel Apple Valley.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Mysore 2 Nights
Ooty 2 Nights
Kodaikanal 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Bengaluru On to Mysore (143 kms / approx. 3 hour drive)
Day 2 : In Mysore
Day 3 : On to Ooty (170 kms / approx. 4 hour drive)
|3 Star or similar, Hotel Apple Valley||Ooty||2 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Hotel Apple Valley||Kodaikanal||3 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - By air-conditioned Indigo (02 -03 adults) or air-conditioned
▪ Innova (04 adults) or Tempo Traveller (06-10 adults) or similar (Economy,
▪ Standard & Deluxe) as per the itinerary. The vehicle is not at
▪ disposal.<br><strong>Please Note - AC will work only in the plains and will be
▪ switched-off during hill drives.</strong>
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Audio compass app is free installations on your smart-phone
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned under inclusions.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified under inclusions.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
The western ghats of Karnataka and Tamilnadu still remains under the veil from the mainstream commercial travellers. The unchartered terrain is adorned with marvellous temples and terraces of coffee and tea plantations. The hilly landscape and lagoons are canopied by tropical forests. The untouched beauty of the district sparkles with clear streams and gushing rivers.\n
▪ Visit Srirangapatnam - the capital of Hyder Ali and his son, Tipu Sultan. Travel to the best-preserved Hoysala temple at Somnathpur. Enjoy a visit to Coacker's Walk, Pillar Rocks, and the magnificent Bear Shola Falls.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.