Wildlife Of Vidarbha Package
This 4 night 5 day tour package to Nagpur, Pench and Tadoba is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Forests, National Parks, Safaris and Sanctuaries. It is one of the cheapest packages to Tadoba.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Nagpur, 1 nights in Pench and 2 nights in Tadoba. At Nagpur, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Standard. At Pench, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Standard. At Tadoba, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Standard.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Nagpur 1 Nights
Pench 1 Nights
Tadoba 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Nagpur On to Pench National Park▪ Day01 Arrive Nagpur *On to Pench National Park (167 kms / approx. 3 hours 15 minutes drive)
▪ Welcome to your 'Wildlife of Vidarbha' tour! On arrival at the airport / railway station in Nagpur, you will be met and transferred
▪ to your hotel in Pench National Park.
▪ Pench National Park is nestled in the southern slopes of the Satpura ranges of Central India, comprising of 758 sq kms area,
▪ out of which a core area of 299 sq km is the national park and remaining 464 sq km is the buffer area.
▪ The rest of the evening is at leisure. One can opt to enjoy a walk to the nearby forest or visit the sunset point near Kohka dam.
▪ Overnight in Pench. (L, D)
Day 2 : In Pench▪ Day02 In Pench
▪ The day is at leisure. One may opt for a jungle safari in Pench National Park.
▪ Also known as Mowgli's jungle, the dense forest park Pench is named after the river Pench. Situated in Madhya Pradesh, in the
▪ Seoni and the Chhindwara districts, the Pench National Park is the only national park that offers water rafting. This National
▪ Park is famous for large herds of Gaur (Indian Bison), Cheetal, Sambar, Nilgai, Wild Dog and Wild Pig. The main predator is the
▪ Tiger , Leopard, Wild Dog and Wolf.
▪ Overnight in Pench. (B, L, D)
Day 3 : On to Tadoba▪ Day03 On to Tadoba (315 kms / approx. 7 hours drive)
▪ After breakfast, proceed to Tadoba. On arrival, check-in to your hotel.
▪ The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities.
▪ Overnight in Tadoba. (B, L, D)
Day 4 : In Tadoba▪ Day04 In Tadoba
▪ The day is at leisure. One can opt for a jungle safari in Tadoba National Park.It is the best time to sight various birds stretching
▪ their wings. Besides the birds, various other wild animals will be waiting to greet you.
▪ Overnight in Tadoba. (B, L, D)
Day 5 : Depart Tadoba On to Nagpur▪ Day05 Depart Tadoba * On to Nagpur
▪ Today, bid farewell to your 'Wildlife of Vidarbha ' tour as you are transferred to airport / railway station in Nagpur for your
▪ onward journey.
|3 Star or similar, Standard||Nagpur||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Standard||Pench||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Standard||Tadoba||2 Night(s)|
▪ Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip Ex- Nagpur by an air-conditioned Indigo for (1 - 3 adults) or air-conditioned Innova for (4 - 5
▪ adults)or similar for all categories as per the itinerary. By Tempo Traveler for (06-10 adults) as per the itinerary. Kindly note the
▪ vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
▪ Please Note - AC will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast , lunch and dinner as per the itinerary.
▪ Free installation of Audio compass app on your smart-phone.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel and Transportation tax.
▪ Any transport to /from Nagpur. Your tour price starts Ex Nagpur.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone
▪ calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Jungle Safari is not included.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned under inclusions.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified under inclusions.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ 4.50 % Govt. Service Tax.
Vidarbha is the eastern region of the Indian state of Maharashtra, comprising Nagpur Division and Amravati Division. Its former name is Berar. It occupies 31.6% of total area and holds 21.3% of total population of Maharashtra
▪ Notes :
▪ Cox and Kings Terms and Conditions apply.
▪ Please contact our sales staff to give you best flight deals.
▪ Arrival into and departure from Nagpur would be on your own arrangements.
▪ On Day 01, Lunch will be served to guests checking in at the hotel by 1400 hours.
▪ Pench is closed on every Wednesday afternoon.
▪ Gypsy and Guide will be on direct payment basis.
▪ Please note, Park entry ticket has to be booked online (www.mahaecotourism.gov.in).
▪ Maharashtra wildlife booking can be done 2 months prior departure.
▪ Safari timings for Winter (Morning 6:30 am to 10:30 am) and (Afternoon 02:30 pm to 05:30 pm).
▪ Safari Timings for Summer (Morning 6:00 am to 10:00 am) and (Afternoon 03:30 pm to 6:30 pm).
▪ Please reach 30mins prior to the reporting time for the Jungle Safari.
▪ Kindly note, in wildlife destination, Hotels/Resorts does not have star rating instead they are categorized
▪ as Budget, Standard, First class and Deluxe.
▪ Please note that the Tadoba Jungle is closed on Tuesdays, National holidays and at the time of Tiger
▪ Mandatory meal supplement for Christmas, New Year's Eve Gala Dinner will be charged extra.
▪ Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax).
▪ Any other expenses/service not mentioned in inclusions.
▪ Prices are subject to change in case of any amendment in the routing or other hikes such as fuel, taxes,
▪ etc.Any other expenses/service not mentioned in inclusions.
▪ The sightseeing options can be amended as per opening/ closing days/ timings of the gardens/
▪ Meal rates are not inclusive of any beverages including mineral water which will be charged.
▪ All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
▪ Do carry comfortable walking shoes.
▪ The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
▪ Travel Insurance, included in our package cost is valid for age group upto 80 years only. For age beyond
▪ 80 years, rules, terms and conditions of the Insurance Company will apply. The same needs to be
▪ checked on case to case basis with the Insurance Company.
▪ All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
▪ Rates mentioned are not valid during long weekends and public holidays
▪ It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.